PDA

View Full Version : personal/group boosts justa little too much

grimmreefer
04-15-2014, 01:33 PM
was just taking a peek in the store at the boosts knowing that the time waw reduced expecting a slight price drop at the very least seeing as they are for 1/8 of the old time(but is for time logged in) and those of us that buy loot n scrip probally used between 8-12 hours on averge(if not more). this change will problly cause adecreace in boost sales for those effected by this time change but my point being a reduction by 50-75% in price would generate more sqles on thoe partcular boosts for being chaper and people would be more apt to spent thier money possibly resulting in higher profit just a thought

Lucent
04-15-2014, 02:28 PM
Definitely was an insult when people asked them to fix it to change it to be so few hours. Sorry, but the people buying boosts definitely played more than 3 hours out of it. Very insulting as a customer.

StanleyPain
04-15-2014, 04:33 PM
So, just so I'm understanding this right, they reduced the time increments of boosts, but DIDN'T bring the price down to match? Really?

crystal030405
04-15-2014, 04:43 PM
i aint buying them no more paid for some earlyer and they are already gone yea right

Tsort
04-15-2014, 04:44 PM
So, just so I'm understanding this right, they reduced the time increments of boosts, but DIDN'T bring the price down to match? Really?
Yes. It is now game-time instead of real-time, though.

grimmreefer
04-15-2014, 05:44 PM
yes it is for in game time which i woud suspect starts the timer on log in (immeadetly after patching process) now if they were to decrease the price by the time difference the price of a personal loot bonus wold bd 15 bits i believe, but you would never see that price if it were to be dropped you would be looking at 2-3 times that minimum, also there should be different increments of time at a discounted rate they would sell much better than a 3 hour boost (say 10% discount on 24 hour).

mr8liner
04-15-2014, 08:31 PM
I had to check that out when I logged in tonight. To say the least, I was very disapointed that they didn't adjust the price. When they were for 24 hours I would always get atleast 12 hours. If I wasn't able to get 12 hours I wouldn't buy them. So as they stand now there is no reason to buy them now. But, really all your going to get from then are grenades, spikes and stims. Can't even get 250 ark for them. so so so sad

grimmreefer
04-15-2014, 11:01 PM
I had to check that out when I logged in tonight. To say the least, I was very disapointed that they didn't adjust the price. When they were for 24 hours I would always get atleast 12 hours. If I wasn't able to get 12 hours I wouldn't buy them. So as they stand now there is no reason to buy them now. But, really all your going to get from then are grenades, spikes and stims. Can't even get 250 ark for them. so so so sad

yep same here as with clan mates when i told them of the change to the boost they did nit want to spend thier money on bits nor will i at that price, as i have plenty of inventory so what wold i buy from the store a stupid RNG box... too pricey for guns im gonna turn into salvage... i think not (some had been purchaced through a lockbix a few times in the world map outside of the store and when i asked about a refund i basically got a ..i.. >,< ..i.. from cs) so i see no real reason to spend money. but enough ranting on someting that wont be changed time to finish this arkfall n maybe a expert cooop map before the end of the night

drackiller
04-16-2014, 01:42 AM
You know, i never bought any kind of ingame boost because there were several reasons not to do it.

1st- they never worked 100% correctly as far as i know from what people say (so yes , it`s hear say but never the less...)
2nd- because the 24 h time was the real 24h of one day and not the time you play.

Pretty stupid to pay for a boost , play 1 or 2 hours a day and next day, where is my boost!?

But if it was really a 24 hours real time play, i would definitelly buy a boost time to time.