PDA

View Full Version : Change the gunslinger arenas gold requirements!

Jug
04-15-2014, 01:36 PM
I know I've posted similar posts but I can't take it any more. I really wished they'd change the points required for gold on the gunslinger arenas so I can just do them myself. Mainly because none of my friends or my clan is willing to do them with me because they've already done them.

Quebra Regra
04-15-2014, 01:42 PM
I know I've posted similar posts but I can't take it any more. I really wished they'd change the points required for gold on the gunslinger arenas so I can just do them myself. Mainly because none of my friends or my clan is willing to do them with me because they've already done them.

A decent clan will always have members who are willing to help out, regardless of how many times that have completed an arena.

Food for thought my friend.

Deunan
04-15-2014, 01:43 PM
It sounds like you need new friends, and by that I mean better friends . That is a sh*tty reason not to do them with you. True friendship entails more than doing something with someone else purely out of self-interest. Maybe you would be better of joining a clan where the players are a little less self-absorbed and a little more into helping one another.

K Ron Spliffs
04-15-2014, 01:52 PM
A decent clan will always have members who are willing to help out, regardless of how many times that have completed an arena.

Food for thought my friend.

No matter how many clan members you have, the phasing in and out makes it impossible to get gold.

Quebra Regra
04-15-2014, 01:59 PM
No matter how many clan members you have, the phasing in and out makes it impossible to get gold.

I have no idea how the new patch has borkd things further, but it was possible to get gold with a decent team:
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?155598-Dy-Dekuso-Gunslinger-Arena-Solved!!!

Overwatch
04-15-2014, 02:00 PM

I completely agree with you 100 % +. Sure I can do them with clan members but you are missing the point. I want to do it alone.
There should be 2 different scoring opportunities or they should lower the requirement.
Solo arena
Co-Op arena.
Some times I just want to go into the arena instead of waiting to find someone to join me.

Quebra Regra
04-15-2014, 02:10 PM
I completely agree with you 100 % +. Sure I can do them with clan members but you are missing the point. I want to do it alone.
There should be 2 different scoring opportunities or they should lower the requirement.
Solo arena
Co-Op arena.
Some times I just want to go into the arena instead of waiting to find someone to join me.

Agreed. First time out I did it solo.... horrendous! I posted some "feedback" right after that here on the forum that was not received well. Beyond the obvious bugs in Dekuso, it seems like that had no intention of making these arenas viable to gold solo.

Overwatch
04-15-2014, 02:14 PM
Agreed. First time out I did it solo.... horrendous! I posted some "feedback" right after that here on the forum that was not received well. Beyond the obvious bugs in Dekuso, it seems like that had no intention of making these arenas viable to gold solo.
I believe I was in agreement with you then as well.

viperstryke78
04-15-2014, 03:14 PM
Jug, what system are you on? I can only play in morning due to work, most of the clan plays during peak times. Luckly I have a few mates that can help me out.

Carnak
04-15-2014, 03:30 PM
OMG wow to the replies suggesting the OP needs a better clan or friends.

Defiance has always been a bit lacking in the small team content department. The game is very solo-centric. Accordingly most of the current playerbase are too. So it's understandable that players might struggle on this front. I queued up for one of the co-op maps the other day to finish off a pursuit. It took about 15 minutes. That's a really long wait time compared to what you see in other online games.

I like that they're adding more group-oriented content. But I suppose we're running into that same core problem again. It should be completely optional. No-one should need to do this content to achieve max ego level. That issue aside, if there's equipment exclusive to this content then it should have both solo and team avenues for acquiring it. Plus this is DLC content and a great many of us (perhaps foolishly) purchased the season pass without having any knowledge of what the individual DLCs would be. A solo-er might justifiably feel ripped off by any of those delivering purely group-oriented content.