PDA

View Full Version : Well What I Think Of New DLC

THE GUDGE
04-15-2014, 03:31 PM
I play on PS3 EU. I like it finally worth playing , I like the new challenge with game tryed new and ego 4400 characters hard but fun . Only 1 problem War Master eather needs two or more spawn zones or matchmaking to enter , But on a plus side we dont have noob's shooting locks any more LOL . JUST MY 2 PENCE

Nightmare Walkin
04-15-2014, 05:50 PM
I play on PS3 EU. I like it finally worth playing , I like the new challenge with game tryed new and ego 4400 characters hard but fun . Only 1 problem War Master eather needs two or more spawn zones or matchmaking to enter , But on a plus side we dont have noob's shooting locks any more LOL . JUST MY 2 PENCE

I F'N LOVE IT. This game is awesome again. I am saying that now with a high ego player and might not enjoy everything on my low character but I always wanted more and stronger enemies. I rerolled a useless 8%dam after kill on a 3xFr canker and got 10% health on reload. I changed my cannoneer bio Springer from 6% crit while crouched to 1.05 damage. My ironclad rearm ark is finally better than the 5k scrip purple xtra life version. The ark was 1966 and the xtra life was 2450 or so. I wish my low ego weapons were changed back to my low character last night after modding cuz they were good for 1000 but the almost 4000 they are at now means I will never use them cuz they don't compare to what my main character already has. The others are too low and I will have better stuff by then. I get kicked a lot but that is to be expected on day one for the ps3. I wouldn't be writing this if I didn't get kicked. Thank you for this one Trion. Two thumbs up.

Nefarious
04-15-2014, 05:51 PM
I think its great. For sure things could use tweaks here and there imo. But yeah, its real good.

Olaf
04-15-2014, 05:54 PM
Yup this dlc was a change 4 the better I think. Good job trion

KILLSHOT707
04-15-2014, 05:55 PM
This is funny. EVERY ONE I know hates it. Half the people will leave this game if they don't fix it.

Nightmare Walkin
04-15-2014, 06:01 PM
This is funny. EVERY ONE I know hates it. Half the people will leave this game if they don't fix it.

Half my friends already did leave the game. They are the ones that already spent hundreds or thousands on the game as I myself have. Maybe now I can get them to come back.

Bonehead
04-15-2014, 06:05 PM
http://i1375.photobucket.com/albums/ag464/lenzdude/bullet-sponge_zps91e053a2.jpgWelcome to the bullet sponge patch.