PDA

View Full Version : Arkforge for Scrip, is it OK?

DIS
04-15-2014, 04:09 PM
I am offering to use my Arkforge to reset the Mastery roll on peoples gun for 250k. I wouod like to know from a dev. Is this OK? Is it against the rules? Would like some clarity before I actually do this for anyone.

Scapes
04-15-2014, 04:23 PM
I am offering to use my Arkforge to reset the Mastery roll on peoples gun for 250k. I wouod like to know from a dev. Is this OK? Is it against the rules? Would like some clarity before I actually do this for anyone.

You're welcome to take the risk, this doesn't violate our rules.

CM Kiwibird
04-15-2014, 04:24 PM
You can do that if you want.

Overtkill21
04-15-2014, 05:16 PM

Quite enterprising...I wonder if you get many takers? You should make it 200K for 100 Arkforge - I'd bet you get tons of takers wanting to level a weapon 200 EGO Levels.

Bonehead
04-15-2014, 05:36 PM
Well there's an idea!
Good luck.

Nefarious
04-15-2014, 05:56 PM
I wouldn't be so keen to give up my prized weapons to someone else and trust them to boost their level. Nothing stopping them from acquiring you're gun then looking at you and saying "Who are you again?? Sorry we never met before. I don't know you." then drive off.

Atticus Batman
04-15-2014, 06:29 PM
I wouldn't be so keen to give up my prized weapons to someone else and trust them to boost their level. Nothing stopping them from acquiring you're gun then looking at you and saying "Who are you again?? Sorry we never met before. I don't know you." then drive off.

Nerfy not all of us would rip you off! Of course I think anyone selling stuff for atleast for times what the item card says it's worth is a crook, but I guess that is me. I only sale it for 10k above the card's list price, because that is really all anything in the game is worth.

DIS
04-15-2014, 07:46 PM
Thank you Scapes and Kiwi for the quick response and support. You guys are awesome.