PDA

View Full Version : Invisible quest objectives, vehicle not appearing?

YourCrush
04-02-2013, 09:01 PM
I was part of the beta, and everything was working great, part of the reason I bought the full game!

However, upon entering the game, I am on the quest "Chaos Reigns," and the evac pods that I am supposed to be examining are either not appearing (in which case I close out of the game and get back in), or I am literally standing right on top of them, running around them, with my EGO not registering that I'm literally right there.

Also, when I press V to call my vehicle, I turn a random direction and hear the car honk, but nothing happens. I've run all over the place trying to find my vehicle.

Any help would be great! I've already reinstalled the game (both through Trion's website, and through Steam) multiple times.

-YourCrush

YourCrush
04-02-2013, 09:27 PM
Bumping because =/

Nitro
04-02-2013, 09:30 PM
I was part of the beta, and everything was working great, part of the reason I bought the full game!

However, upon entering the game, I am on the quest "Chaos Reigns," and the evac pods that I am supposed to be examining are either not appearing (in which case I close out of the game and get back in), or I am literally standing right on top of them, running around them, with my EGO not registering that I'm literally right there.

Also, when I press V to call my vehicle, I turn a random direction and hear the car honk, but nothing happens. I've run all over the place trying to find my vehicle.

Any help would be great! I've already reinstalled the game (both through Trion's website, and through Steam) multiple times.

-YourCrush

It's just first day bugs, don't worry about reinstalling the game. They're just bugs that are getting currently worked on by their staff.