PDA

View Full Version : Question on re=rolling vs upgrading

pops
04-15-2014, 06:53 PM
So I am trying to decide what to do. Is re-rolling better than upgrading? Most of my stuff is fairly close to my EGO as it is. I also don't have a real big number of favorite guns I use. I am not sure how it works so seeking help on what will give me the best chance at doing well in the game. Thank you for th help.

Overtkill21
04-15-2014, 07:00 PM
Re-Rolling is spending 75 Arkforge to reset the Mastery Bonus on a weapon. For instance you get 15% DMG from Behind and wanted x1.05 DMG - this would allow you a chance to change it.

Upgrading is spending 50 Arkforge to raise your weapon's EGO by 100 points. This will change its base DMG.

ironcladtrash
04-15-2014, 07:03 PM
Also ark forge will be extremely hard to get for the amount you need to upgrade them or re roll to get a new mastery. If you don't have any favorite guns save the ark forge, it's too valuable to waste on guns you don't care about.

carnage
04-15-2014, 08:14 PM
I sent u a private message

DSW
04-15-2014, 08:28 PM
Re-Rolling is spending 75 Arkforge to reset the Mastery Bonus on a weapon. For instance you get 15% DMG from Behind and wanted x1.05 DMG - this would allow you a chance to change it.

Upgrading is spending 50 Arkforge to raise your weapon's EGO by 100 points. This will change its base DMG.

it's not hard 50/75 AF for a single action, but all the way from 10/30 or even less, it depends on gun rarity just like old mastery reset.
75/50 is for Oranges, and it's more than twice of purple price.

and the worst thing is that upgrading syphon guns is almost worthless.

pops
04-16-2014, 07:21 AM
Thanks for all the very helpful suggestions. Looks like I will be holding onto the arkforge mostly and only doing a couple of my weapons. If I get any new ojs or real nice purples now I won't have to do any upgrading on them right?

DSW
04-16-2014, 03:14 PM
Thanks for all the very helpful suggestions. Looks like I will be holding onto the arkforge mostly and only doing a couple of my weapons. If I get any new ojs or real nice purples now I won't have to do any upgrading on them right?

anything you get as a reward is of your ego or 100 points lower.