PDA

View Full Version : Load out being unlocked

Xaat Xuun
04-15-2014, 07:17 PM
Either I can't read, or changing the EGO requirement for opening Load slots was missing int he patch notes

I'm EGO 14XX, and to unlock the 5th Load out slot required 1500. either that requirement was removed, or when my scaled up EGO (in groups) caused it to Unlock

I noticed now there is a locked Sixth Loadout slot, but does not show what the requirement is needed

thejx4
04-15-2014, 07:18 PM
yeah, that happened in alpha too.

Deunan
04-15-2014, 07:21 PM
They changed this. It's intentional, probably because you'll need them right away because of how nano effects work.

maverick07
04-15-2014, 07:23 PM
They never gave a reason as to why but I thought I remember Kiwi or someone saying it was intentional. Probably because switching weapons and loadouts will be so important with the new changes. Maybe they didn't want to lock out low EGO players from being able to do this and let them have access to those loadouts because they'll need them. Just a guess though.

I do not have the 6th loadout slot either and I am 5256 EGO at the moment on my main character. Not sure how it unlocks...

Xaat Xuun
04-15-2014, 07:35 PM
ok ..Thank you . . . cool .. surprised it wasn't mentioned in the notes

going to log in my 1XX character and see if they're unlocked too . . just to satisfy my curiosity

Deathdawg
07-23-2014, 04:49 AM
Understand that this thread is a few months old but still wanted to try...I was told that EGO unlocks 2-5 loadouts but all the lists that I googled have said that around 400-600, depending on the site and source i suppose, that you get #3 and well my EGO is on 614, new to the game, and yet I have only loadouts 1 & 2. Not sure what I am doing and if there is more that the information that I was looking at was missing something anyone know the answer to this? The question is as a F2P am I able to unlock more loadouts? I was told that #6 has to be bought so again not so sure

Logain
07-23-2014, 05:04 AM
Understand that this thread is a few months old but still wanted to try...I was told that EGO unlocks 2-5 loadouts but all the lists that I googled have said that around 400-600, depending on the site and source i suppose, that you get #3 and well my EGO is on 614, new to the game, and yet I have only loadouts 1 & 2. Not sure what I am doing and if there is more that the information that I was looking at was missing something anyone know the answer to this? The question is as a F2P am I able to unlock more loadouts? I was told that #6 has to be bought so again not so sure

Only F2P then you get 2 loadouts. Have to buy game or upgrade for more. Previous owners of game (not F2P) got 5 loadouts depending on ego level. When game went F2P all owners of game got 5 loadouts. Can get up to 6 via bit store.

Littleweasel
07-23-2014, 07:17 AM
the 6th load out slot is unlocked by using bits (real money) and paying for it in the store.

Deathdawg
07-25-2014, 02:26 PM
Yea got the answer shortly after posting the previous reply took me a couple of days though to get it as the info I was getting through google and such was just unclear and not 100% thank you for replying though

Atticus Batman
07-25-2014, 03:27 PM
Only F2P then you get 2 loadouts. Have to buy game or upgrade for more. Previous owners of game (not F2P) got 5 loadouts depending on ego level. When game went F2P all owners of game got 5 loadouts. Can get up to 6 via bit store.

Yes if F2p players want more than 2 loadouts, they will have to buy them.