PDA

View Full Version : What events drop arkforge?

Albion
04-15-2014, 09:04 PM
Im a little confused. Other than random lockbox drops or buying it with bits, where else do you get arkforge? And roughly how much? I just finished two sieges and got nothing.

Overtkill21
04-15-2014, 09:15 PM
I got 3, yes three, Arkforge a few times now after Arkfalls & Sieges.

SO there's that "source". LOL

Deunan
04-15-2014, 10:10 PM
I got two from two. It's hard to track where they come from because they don't show up as rewards in your end of event card and they have no icon next to them in reward chat but if you see +1 or something like that with no icon it's probably that. They are really stingy about it for rather transparent reasons. To make matters worse the drop for a grenade/spike/stim/arkforge is apparently broken for Tier 2 lock boxes. Only one of three gave me the drop earlier tonight. Between that and key code reward nerfs for events they're really determined to push some players to purchase Arkforge with bits. It won't work for most of us simply on the principle of how insulting, dehumanizing and predatory it is, not to mention the grotesquely inflated pricing. All they've done for most of us is deliberately ****ed up our progression so they can get some $$$ from the players that will buy Arkforge with real money.

Fancyfingers
04-15-2014, 10:49 PM
I came in 2nd in an incursion with a score or 105k and got 4 arkforge.

Albion
04-15-2014, 11:56 PM
I finished the motherlode co-op map on expert and got 10 Arkforge, that has been the most tonight for me. I came in first at an infected siege and got 1 arkforge! 1 freaking arkforge, seriously?

They really overpriced this in the bits store also. I'd actually buy some if it were significantly cheaper, but at 20 bucks for 500 no thanks. That's just wrong.

Tekrunner
04-16-2014, 12:51 AM
Some events give you a fixed arkforge reward: expert coops give you 10, and I believe beating the WM does as well.
On top of that, you can get bonus arkforge for scoring high at pretty much any event. I don't know exactly how that bonus arkforge is calculated, but you need a really high score to get more than a token amount.

Arkforge can be bought for rep and scrip at the Chimera vendor. But uuhhh, don't expect to get a ton from that.

I know I'm feeling pretty discouraged by the grind I have in front of me if I want to get even just my best weapons and shields to 5500. And then only after that can I start rerolling...

ARC056
04-16-2014, 06:43 PM
I finished the motherlode co-op map on expert and got 10 Arkforge, that has been the most tonight for me. I came in first at an infected siege and got 1 arkforge! 1 freaking arkforge, seriously?

They really overpriced this in the bits store also. I'd actually buy some if it were significantly cheaper, but at 20 bucks for 500 no thanks. That's just wrong.

Seriously? 500 ArkForge for $20? What're they doing, giving us TWO premium currencies?

Xaat Xuun
04-16-2014, 06:49 PM
I dunno where I got mine, but when I peeked in my stats it shows 117
wasn't 100 a freebie from patch?

Deunan
04-16-2014, 08:31 PM
I dunno where I got mine, but when I peeked in my stats it shows 117
wasn't 100 a freebie from patch?Nope. You can get them from lock boxes. They share the same drop with spikes/stims/grenades. There is a drop for 20 and a drop for 50 Arkforge. It's very random given that there's less than a 6% chance for either drop but two drops could account for most of it with the rest coming from events and co-op maps.

J8 Sky
08-30-2014, 11:08 AM
Seriously? 500 ArkForge for $20? What're they doing, giving us TWO premium currencies?

you can get 1000 Arkforge for 10 bucks with the Arktech Revolution DLC , well ..... atleast before they gonna nerf that too.

Deunan
08-30-2014, 11:20 AM
you can get 1000 Arkforge for 10 bucks with the Arktech Revolution DLC , well ..... atleast before they gonna nerf that too.

http://skyrimforums.org/sf/useralbums/1236/standalone?embedded=1&access_hash=8d0b171e3f

PiccolaRivolta
08-30-2014, 12:21 PM
Right now expert maps is the best way to get arkforge with a minimum of 10 per map and if you get higher score 14-15. Get arkforge before they gonna nerf that too.

Damn post dates, I always forget to check them.