PDA

View Full Version : where is my rep. for this new dlc

rydda
04-15-2014, 10:00 PM
Iv done the expert mode for what I have not received any rep. Point yes I know you must be 5000 to buy but I should still get my rep. Point iv work hard for that rep. An im a session pass holder at lease let me collect my rep. point. Love what you guys did to the game.

p.s give me my rep. Point please, yes iv sent a ticket in.

Tekrunner
04-16-2014, 12:43 AM
When you say you've done expert mode, do you mean you did the Motherlode on expert? Because that's what the daily Chimera contract is right now.

rydda
04-16-2014, 04:54 AM
When you say you've done expert mode, do you mean you did the Motherlode on expert? Because that's what the daily Chimera contract is right now.

Last nite with a couple of clan members I think it might because im not past 5000 for the ego.
yes motherlode on expert mode.

Error404
04-16-2014, 05:05 AM
Nope, there's definitely a bug. On my 'Stats' screen it says I have four cores, on the vendor, it says I have zero.

On a completely unrelated note, the rocket launcher for completing all the maps is potent fail.

bigguy
04-16-2014, 05:21 AM
Im not 5000 ego yet only 4072 but i did earn my rep and cores for doing the contracts. Both the rep and cores showed in my characters inventory but as Error404 said when you look in the vendor your rep shows and the cores you earn dont this has to be a bug.

Tekrunner
04-16-2014, 05:42 AM
Im not 5000 ego yet only 4072 but i did earn my rep and cores for doing the contracts. Both the rep and cores showed in my characters inventory but as Error404 said when you look in the vendor your rep shows and the cores you earn dont this has to be a bug.

Yeah, that was happening on alpha too.

ConcreteSnake
04-16-2014, 05:51 AM
I did expert liberate the lost for the weekly and in the last 10 seconds I happened to go down, with no self rez and my teamate unable to pick me up before I ended it, after I noticed I did not get credit. I never went down the whole match and played for an hour and a half. I understand why this would be, but I put my time in the map and scored/damaged well.

rydda
04-16-2014, 05:55 AM
Thanks guys for the information it must be a bug. Trion hopefully get that fix fast be for its to late.