PDA

View Full Version : Sooo... is the 120hz monitor crashing problem going to be fixed any time soon?

Ickz
04-02-2013, 09:10 PM
It's a pretty bad joke that such a bug exists in the first place. Also, I realize there's a ghetto fix you can do by editing your registry, but I want avoid having to do that.

ironhands
04-02-2013, 09:11 PM
check the tech support sticky thread on it

Ickz
04-02-2013, 09:14 PM
check the tech support sticky thread on it

Oh lawdy, that post does not look good. Posted yesterday and they don't seem to know what's going on. $60 well spent.

ironhands
04-02-2013, 09:23 PM
Oh lawdy, that post does not look good. Posted yesterday and they don't seem to know what's going on. $60 well spent.

they should have a resolution soon. it's one of the top priorities right now, along with the connectivity problems. I'm not sure how their engine is coded, but, it might be something very simple and be fixed tomorrow. Hopefully it will be. I don't think the devs are directly responding to it, so anything you see is coming from a customer service person, and probably not a techie :P

looking at the details in that thread, it could be something as simple as the dropdown box that lists the refresh rate not being able to support more than 4 characters and throwing a crash to desktop :P