PDA

View Full Version : Any actual community support at Trion?

Mountainjoy
04-16-2014, 01:16 PM
They completely break the game with a patch and I see nothing indicating that they even noticed.

Stuck on the main quest line because every mob 1 shots me and never dies, 10 sniper shots to the head, still at 90% health.

I am never buying a Trion product again. This patch should be rolled back immediately until this issue is fixed.

ConcreteSnake
04-16-2014, 01:21 PM
They completely break the game with a patch and I see nothing indicating that they even noticed.

Stuck on the main quest line because every mob 1 shots me and never dies, 10 sniper shots to the head, still at 90% health.

I am never buying a Trion product again. This patch should be rolled back immediately until this issue is fixed.

you need to use a weapon that is close to your ego or it does nothing, also if they have yellow shields by their name you need to use a bio weapon to break the shields.

Mountainjoy
04-16-2014, 01:27 PM
And where do I get a shield that doesnt instantly break, and some armor so I dont get killed in 1 shot? And where is this bio weapon dispensary at? I have yet to come across one.

ConcreteSnake
04-16-2014, 01:29 PM
And where do I get a shield that doesnt instantly break, and some armor so I dont get killed in 1 shot? And where is this bio weapon dispensary at? I have yet to come across one.

exactly, lol, sorry buddy. youre gonna need a purple or orange shield. and let me look on the bio weapon thing

ConcreteSnake
04-16-2014, 01:30 PM
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?155874-Bio-nano-gun

they only seem to respond to post that are not negetive

Mountainjoy
04-16-2014, 01:37 PM
Typically with other Developers you'd get a blog post on their site explaining how they ****ed up this badly, and what they are going to do about it.

But I guess they don't even notice that you can't play the game as a new player and do basic mission quests.

ConcreteSnake
04-16-2014, 01:47 PM
Yea they don't think they did anything wrong. There should have been a mission or 2 explaining all of this and maybe give you a weapon of each nano. It sucks, I've been playing for a year and its suddenly like a new game, lots to learn but no provided info on it.

Quebra Regra
04-16-2014, 02:01 PM

There is a bio weapons vendor to the NW of LAST CHANCE, near PORT STINSON.

dramaQkarri
04-16-2014, 02:11 PM
Interesting how there's been NOT ONE SINGLE POST other than Morgana regarding today/tonight's hotfix. I love visiting here:

http://forums.defiance.com/forumdisplay.php?8-Dev-Tracker

just to see if they're around at all.

I HOPE this forum absence is because they're very busy working on the issues - particularly scaling issues. I'm SO glad that I'm on a 2-week vacation away from Defiance. You can find me in San Andreas.

I'll be back in 2 weeks to sell you my poopshoes.

N3gativeCr33p
04-16-2014, 02:17 PM
You can find me in San Andreas.

Yeah, me too. Hoping to defeat my little brother in a game of GTA golf today...

Quebra Regra
04-16-2014, 02:21 PM
Interesting how there's been NOT ONE SINGLE POST other than Morgana regarding today/tonight's hotfix. I love visiting here:

http://forums.defiance.com/forumdisplay.php?8-Dev-Tracker

just to see if they're around at all.

I HOPE this forum absence is because they're very busy working on the issues - particularly scaling issues. I'm SO glad that I'm on a 2-week vacation away from Defiance. You can find me in San Andreas.

I'll be back in 2 weeks to sell you my poopshoes.

In my line o' work we call that a "debris avoidance maneuver"... :P

dramaQkarri
04-16-2014, 02:23 PM
In my line o' work we call that a "debris avoidance maneuver"... :P

Oh crap you're onto me!

LOL in reality I'm just not going to grind until I can buy DLC - of COURSE they missed the Sony deadline. Again. Some people never learn.