PDA

View Full Version : There is a problem

Kasscade
04-17-2014, 06:11 PM
Tried doing a Topnotch contract at Kenn Farm Got surrounded by 46 Uber Raiders.
There's a Problem
Everytime you stick your head out to shoot one you get hit from 46 bad guys & wipe
There's a problem.
You go on incursions & wipe every 3 seconds
Theres a problem
When you respawn you loose points & wipe again anyway before you can get clear :
There's a problem
The servers are still kicking me off every 15 minutes or so
There's a problem
I''m getting very frustrated
There's a problem
I am getting ticked off
There's a problem
No one a Trion seems to care
THERE IN ITSELF....LAY THE PROBLEM

FIX THIS GAME YOU HAVE DESTROYED!!!! GOD I'm GETTING SO MIFFED I ALMOST SMASHED MY PLAYSTATION.
THERE'S A PROBLEM!!!!FIX IT!!!

Respectfully & with Love

Kasscade :mad:

Overwatch
04-17-2014, 06:31 PM
is this the only game you have a problem with ? there is a problem.
When I was a child I placed my hand on a hot stove, it burned, I cried.
MOM told me not to do it again.
I started cooking as a teen and touched a hot skillet, it burned, I cursed.
MOM told me to use a hot mitt after she slapped me for cursing.
As an adult it is rare that I get burned by anything on the stove. Microwaves are great.
The label on the package states contents may be hot.
All I can suggest is to take a break for a short bit and stop getting burned, try something else for a little while.

acert assassin
04-17-2014, 08:16 PM
There's a Problem
Everytime you stick your head out to shoot one you get hit from 46 bad guys & wipe
There's a problem.
Theres a problem
When you respawn you loose points & wipe again anyway before you can get clear :
There's a problem
There's a problem
There's a problem
I am getting ticked off
There's a problem

FIX THIS GAME YOU HAVE DESTROYED!!!! GOD I'm GETTING SO MIFFED I ALMOST SMASHED MY PLAYSTATION.

Respectfully & with Love

why did you not summarize? go play gta online and tell me there are not any problems on it. every games got problems.

Bonehead
04-17-2014, 08:20 PM
Belive it or not they are working on it Kasscade.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?156063-Defiance-Arktech-Revolution-Difficulty-Balancing

I've been playing on PC/NA since the patch dropped and it's been far better today as far as scaling goes.

pooch83
04-17-2014, 08:37 PM
man that is a lot of crying in one post lol. the enemies were soooo weak for soooo long in this game. it allowed people to run around and solo all the time. this game is meant to be played with friends, teams, groups, etc. now they have made it so you have to do so. i for one think the game shoulda been made this way. im not surprised to see a thread like this. its always gonna be 50/50, those who cry to nurf sh*t, and those who cry to buff sh*t. the only prob i see with this new dlc5 is, theres 0% story content, mission lines, etc. if they woulda added that. this dlc woulda been the sh******t. especially compared to the last 2.

~*^edit^*~
you have a playsh*tty3
thats a problem. especially when it comes to this game. defiance favors xbox and pc....sorry

pooch83
04-17-2014, 08:46 PM
people crying "nurf" already, (http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?155865-Nerf-needed!)

ricolicious
04-17-2014, 08:55 PM
There's a Problem
There's a problem.
Theres a problem
There's a problem
There's a problem
There's a problem
I am getting ticked off
There's a problem

Respectfully & with Love

Working as intended... Sorry had to lol

ClawingBear
04-17-2014, 08:57 PM
I have to admit that before I passed out earlier today me and my level 200 friend (myself being level 800) were able to play missions and move around decently, There were times when things got ugly and about 1/4 of the time the MOBS acted like they were made of paper and 1/2 the time it took 3 full loads of ammo (not clips whole loads) and when ever something hit either of us chances were it was a one hit kill.
But aside from being kicked around by hellbugs that look like they ate a bus and the disconnects every 10 min or so and the shields being useless.
It didnt feel broken.

<Feeling ironic>

acert assassin
04-17-2014, 08:58 PM
I have to admit that before I passed out earlier today me and my level 200 friend (myself being level 800) were able to play missions and move around decently, There were times when things got ugly and about 1/4 of the time the MOBS acted like they were made of paper and 1/2 the time it took 3 full loads of ammo (not clips whole loads) and when ever something hit either of us chances were it was a one hit kill.
But aside from being kicked around by hellbugs that look like they ate a bus and the disconnects every 10 min or so and the shields being useless.
It didnt feel broken.

<Feeling ironic>
Headshots. thank god that there is no weapon durability. oh no............

NuclearFenix
04-17-2014, 09:54 PM
Belive it or not they are working on it Kasscade.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?156063-Defiance-Arktech-Revolution-Difficulty-Balancing

I've been playing on PC/NA since the patch dropped and it's been far better today as far as scaling goes.

Well this isn't true seeing as they haven't fixed anything yet. I think you may have gotten better overnight.

Bonehead
04-17-2014, 10:02 PM
Well this isn't true seeing as they haven't fixed anything yet. I think you may have gotten better overnight.

Patch 1.501 (hotfix) - Patch Notes
Patch 1.501 (hotfix) - Patch Notes

Release Date: 4/16/2014 @ 4 PM PDT / 11 PM GMT
The difficulty of initial Mount Tam encounters and missions have been reduced to improve the new player experience.
Fixed a bug that prevented threat levelsfrom changing after leaving certain areas.
Fixed a bug that would cause public dungeons to remove threat level from players.
Sieges now properly calculate a threat level.
Co-op Arenas now have prerequisite missions and banners.
Armor Repair stims now repair the number of armor plates specified in the text.
Fixed a bug that was preventing consumable charges from giving salvage. Upon logging in, players will get the salvage they should have earned prior to the fix added to their salvage.
Fixed a bug causing damage-over-time effects that were inflicted by a projectile weapon (such as Bonfire) to not scale damage by power rating.
Stim charges now drop more reliably.
Nano-effect procs now increase damage with increased weapon rating.
The Dark Matter Monolith now awards points on kill.
Removed a Raider convention in Sausalito – it was a boring party anyway.

BarrySciFi
04-17-2014, 10:51 PM
My problem is whining spoiled brats that don't know what to do when something isn't easy. Develop some skill, that will solve many of your problems

swat brigade
04-17-2014, 11:26 PM
My problem is whining spoiled brats that don't know what to do when something isn't easy. Develop some skill, that will solve many of your problems

Exactly! It's the same 4-5 people making multiple threads/posts on the same thing.

bk_707
04-18-2014, 12:25 AM
I have to agree with Bonehead, I did a few contracts, sieges, and arkfalls with my usual friends with both my 5.1k toon and my 1.1k toon. It was a much better experience than before 1.501. It still needs tweaking but we didn't feel like we were going through this for nothing. We all got rewards, and I even got 5 arkforge from a major arkfall.

We did Commander Cronkite on expert level and thought it was about right. We also thought the rewards were low though.

Kasscade
04-18-2014, 05:26 AM
Of the people responding I do see that most of you are extremely high ego both in game and in real life. The fact is not everyone is. I've done the math & it seems that an appropriate Threat level is 1 for every 500 ego rounded up to the nearest 500.
Ex. I am ego 1680. Threat Level 3 Seems normal to me, like old Defiance. Threat level 4 presents a bit of a challenge. When I'm alone for the most part I draw threat level 3.
That being said IF a person of 5000 ego passes within the circle of influence of the threat level it pops up to 10 & stays there. Making the area impossible for a person of my limited ego to achieve.
IF a large group comes in then I have a chance to survive.
I assure you that I am not a whiner nor a spoiled brat as I grew up underprivileged & have worked very hard to have the little I do have today. I am not a brat as I am nearly 50 years of age.
I also recognize that there are serious problems with this new system.
It would be better to assign threat level to areas, making certain places consistently harder & others consistency weaker. That is an MMO standard. Then we can plan our adventures based on our kill level & stay away from places we will wipe in until we are high enough to accept the challenge. I'm sure any reasonable person would agree with this.
Now for the person who said its the same 4-5 people whining.... yes the same people (& is more I assure you... you have to learn to count past 5 dear) do complain regularly because they are the activists passionate about making this a great game. Those elitists like yourself who have achieved a higher ego through what you admittedly say was by easier means than those who struggle under the current system, prefer this harder system because it benefits your need to be on top. I'm sorry but that screams spoiled brat 1% louder than that of a struggling person who sees the deck is stacked against them.
In conclusion I'd like to say that yes I did melt down last night as my frustration level with the game bubbled over. However I can see that anyone who posts a problem is now considered a whiner & is berated. This is not a healthy environment & I will no longer post.
This is the first of my goodbyes from Defiance. :(

drackiller
04-18-2014, 06:21 AM
Of the people responding I do see that most of you are extremely high ego both in game and in real life. The fact is not everyone is...(

In fact they may be high EGO in the game , but in real life i think that they only are EGOCENTRIC.

cyguy
04-18-2014, 07:12 AM
Headshots. thank god that there is no weapon durability. oh no............

Eh...don't give Trion any bad ideas. Next thing you know they will do this and slap a DLC sticker on it. :)

cyguy
04-18-2014, 07:22 AM
I think the main issue is a big gap between the high and low ego rated characters. The higher ones enjoy the new challenge, while newer players are drowning in frustration. I do understand the level of frustration of a new player being caught in a threat 10 area, and being repeatedly killed in 1 hit. I'm sure I would be swearing left and right myself. However, saying that, I've helped 200-400 ego people complete missions in a threat 10 situation. They may get downed quite often, but in the end we all enjoyed it. It's just a game, and it can be fun to overcome a tough area.

In my opinion, I'm enjoying the fact that I can no longer hold down the trigger and cut down everything in the area. I'm forced to change weapons, run around, focus fire on the same targets as my group to bring them down.

As is Trion's record though, I'm sure everything will be dumbed down like usual. Until then, it's just a game. Not worth the overwhelming rage. It's not as if we lose anything for dying but a tiny amount of scrip.

drackiller
04-18-2014, 07:26 AM
I think the main issue is a big gap between the high and low ego rated characters. The higher ones enjoy the new challenge, while newer players are drowning in frustration. I do understand the level of frustration of a new player being caught in a threat 10 area, and being repeatedly killed in 1 hit. I'm sure I would be swearing left and right myself. However, saying that, I've helped 200-400 ego people complete missions in a threat 10 situation. They may get downed quite often, but in the end we all enjoyed it. It's just a game, and it can be fun to overcome a tough area.

In my opinion, I'm enjoying the fact that I can no longer hold down the trigger and cut down everything in the area. I'm forced to change weapons, run around, focus fire on the same targets as my group to bring them down.

As is Trion's record though, I'm sure everything will be dumbed down like usual. Until then, it's just a game. Not worth the overwhelming rage. It's not as if we lose anything for dying but a tiny amount of scrip.

The difference my friend is that you have the positive attitude toward this situation, unlike some others that just can`t see how unbalanced the game is now.

Challenge is good, making it near impossible, that`s not good, not at all.

Bonehead
04-18-2014, 07:29 AM
In fact they may be high EGO in the game , but in real life i think that they only are EGOCENTRIC.

http://i1375.photobucket.com/albums/ag464/lenzdude/i-see-what-you-did-there-demotivational-poster-1235491617_zps04b8bcf2.jpg

acert assassin
04-18-2014, 08:27 AM
Exactly! It's the same 4-5 people making multiple threads/posts on the same thing.

better watch out they will report you for not thinking like they do.