PDA

View Full Version : Hackers...

LunaticWoda
04-02-2013, 09:38 PM
How in gods name do we have such a rampant amount of hackers already in the game? People being able to cloak over and over and over. Time trials being done in 1 second hot shot missions with people with 10s of millions of points. Like holy cow can we get some security!? I have never seen so much blatant cheating in a game like this its unheard of!

Drkhao
04-02-2013, 09:41 PM
How in gods name do we have such a rampant amount of hackers already in the game? People being able to cloak over and over and over. Time trials being done in 1 second hot shot missions with people with 10s of millions of points. Like holy cow can we get some security!? I have never seen so much blatant cheating in a game like this its unheard of!

Lmao, no.. No it really isn't "unheard of"
Welcome to day one of any online game :P

alienoid
04-02-2013, 09:41 PM

Those are not hacks, they are exploit bugs.

icubro
04-02-2013, 10:08 PM
You know the one, where you shoot chickens on top of a tower? Yeah, it let me use my assault rifle... So I did.

matt77h
04-14-2013, 06:09 AM
Some of the stuff seen are exploits but there are hackers in the game. I have played with people during co-op where they couldn't take any damage. They would just stand in middle of a swarm and not take 1pt of DMG. Also have seen the people as said above who can turn there ego on and off continuously.

Can't wait for the event Trion has talked about for whoever does the best will be represented in the green square on the show. It'll be basically whoever has the best hack. I quit playing pvp multiplayer years ago. Starting with halo because of cheaters. Can't play a single game anymore online(nhl,battlefield,cod,halo,spec ops) probably this game too if I tried pvp.

AlbionsBlade
04-14-2013, 06:16 AM
Well I know the shield one is an exploit so since that's your main example I would have too assume the EGO one is probably an exploit to. I've not seen any hacking on this game just as said before exploits that the team are busy fixing. Perfectly normal for the start of a new multiplayer game.

Thunderclap
04-14-2013, 06:31 AM
can you site examples? Most of the problems aren't hacking or outside problems but people using bugs and exploits to their advantage. Ask yourself this, if your character's ego because bugged enough that when you used it, it refilled instantly would you complain. what happens if they can't fix it until later? Then you are screwed. Thats some peoples opinion. They aren't sharing their game breakers like infinite cloak or 1 shot rockets. But they will share the accuracy ruing scopes and undeleteable weapons. So dev knows nothing unless its obvious, someone narcs or they mention it.
You act as if this interferes with your game play. It doesn't. Nothing an exploiter does like that affects you. He/she will run out of game faster is all.

DeMoted
04-14-2013, 06:36 AM

Actually 99% of what you people think are hacks are not. Very uninformed and unknowing people like to accuse anything they don't understand as hacks. Like you are doing right now thinking the whole world is hacking in this game. The reality is game bugs, you are bad, your connection.

The fact this thread was made over 10+ days ago and you never responded makes me believe in my last sentence.

rampag3
04-14-2013, 08:20 AM
well I seen someone one hit a small ark fall he just walked up and punched it

Shinji Ex
04-14-2013, 08:23 AM
well I seen someone one hit a small ark fall he just walked up and punched it

Chris Redfield style :)