PDA

View Full Version : Dido they fix dark souls 3 i mean explosions 101 yet?

r2nddan
04-19-2014, 09:21 AM
All the hotfixes this week have fixed stuff no one cares about. Why dont you fix this coop map? Asap!

Albion
04-19-2014, 09:33 AM
And, two of the first four daily Chimera contracts were to do this map on Expert. Which has been pretty much impossible.

stefan
04-19-2014, 09:55 AM
defiance souls prepare to die edition need to fixed:D

Jet1337
04-19-2014, 10:10 AM
If you peeps would use bio weapons on mobs and ground pounders on dekuso, you would find that this map is very easy. :)

r2nddan
04-19-2014, 10:44 AM
If you scrubs would use bio weapons on mobs and ground pounders on dekuso, you would find that this map is very easy. :)

Insulting someone will get you an infraction, but if its worth it to you, knock yourself out.

Jet1337
04-19-2014, 10:48 AM
Insulting someone will get you an infraction, but if its worth it to you, knock yourself out.

If you get butthurt over a word like that, you should probably stay off the internet.

Tsort
04-19-2014, 10:53 AM
If you scrubs would use bio weapons on mobs and ground pounders on dekuso, you would find that this map is very easy. :)
Here's a challenge. Engage Dekuso twice and extract in mid-fight (after the adds are there) on purpose. Then try to finish the map.

Jet1337
04-19-2014, 10:55 AM
Here's a challenge. Engage Dekuso twice and extract in mid-fight (after the adds are there) on purpose. Then try to finish the map.

That's easy. Have everyone switch to bio zaggers or powerful bio weapons and own all the adds. I've been in a map where only two people needed to do that and had no problem.

r2nddan
04-19-2014, 11:00 AM
If you get butthurt over a word like that, you should probably stay off the internet.
I am butthurt. You are hurting my feelings with your toxic language. I do not wish for you to get infracted, but the rules are the rules. The moderators have to stay fair.

Tsort
04-19-2014, 11:00 AM
That's easy. Have everyone switch to bio zaggers or powerful bio weapons and own all the adds. I've been in a map where only two people needed to do that and had no problem.
Cool then, challenge completed. It seems like DLC5 was tailor-made for all 4 of you then. I don't know about 1000 other players.

BTW. I don't have any Bio weapon, let alone a Zagger.

Jet1337
04-19-2014, 11:12 AM
I am butthurt. You are hurting my feelings with your toxic language. I do not wish for you to get infracted, but the rules are the rules. The moderators have to stay fair.

Kay, I changed the word and the level of butthurt should go down significantly.

Cool then, challenge completed. It seems like DLC5 was tailor-made for all 4 of you then. I don't know about 1000 other players.

BTW. I don't have any Bio weapon, let alone a Zagger.

Then get some!

r2nddan
04-19-2014, 11:15 AM
Kay, I changed the word and the level of butthurt should go down significantly.

Then get some!
Much better sir. Derp is sweet thanx.

Mr B
04-19-2014, 01:53 PM
defiance souls prepare to die edition need to fixed:D

Dark souls is wayyyyyy easier than Expert 101.
But now, just imagine if all ennemies respawn when you die.And everytime you die, you have a little less HP.
That would be fun, wouldn't it? :D