PDA

View Full Version : why no weekly chimera contract?

Littleweasel
04-19-2014, 10:29 PM
every faction has a daily and weekly contract and the 7th legion has 2 weekly contracts, so why is there no weekly contract for the chimera faction?
seem kinda dumb not to have one

Teddymouse
04-19-2014, 11:40 PM
Dont want people getting stuff to fast...they have to try to milk everyone for as much money as possible. Who do you thinks paying for them to develop Arch Age when they should be fixing this game?

Market
04-20-2014, 12:25 AM
Dont want people getting stuff to fast...they have to try to milk everyone for as much money as possible. Who do you thinks paying for them to develop Arch Age when they should be fixing this game?

I don't mean to quibble over semantics, but they aren't developing Arch Age. XLGames is the developer on that title. So, basically, two totally different teams are working on Defiance and AA with one being here in the U.S. and the other operating out of Korea.

I'm not trying to start an argument here. There are several things in Defiance that need work and I totally understand that people are angry about the recent changes. That said, we really don't need to make up stories to be mad about, do we?

Back on topic, I agree there should be a weekly contract. That always bugged me about Paradise, too. I understand that they want us to play the game often and for hours at a time, but the current "daily only" setup for Chimera seems out of place to the rest of the contracts.

PillowcaseHunter
06-08-2014, 04:26 PM
Hey guys, can someone tell me where the contracts sellers are for the Chimera please. I am EGO 1600 so am I too low to play/see them? I bought the Arctech Revo DLC but can't really see what I've gained from it. Also, where do I get those blue casetheum crystals from? The vendor in Iron Demon requires them to buy stuff.

If the contracts are only weekly, what day are they up? I play every bloody day, morning, afternoon and late night, at least 6 hours per 24hrs and cannot find the contracts.

Atticus Batman
06-08-2014, 04:30 PM
Hey guys, can someone tell me where the contracts sellers are for the Chimera please. I am EGO 1600 so am I too low to play/see them? I bought the Arctech Revo DLC but can't really see what I've gained from it. Also, where do I get those blue casetheum crystals from? The vendor in Iron Demon requires them to buy stuff.

If the contracts are only weekly, what day are they up? I play every bloody day, morning, afternoon and late night, at least 6 hours per 24hrs and cannot find the contracts.

You can view Chimera contracts on the contract page in the goals menu, like all other contracts.

Chimera contracts are daily. You get the blue crystals by doing the Chimera contract. It's vendor is at Headlands. The Chimera contracts require you to do a certain Expert Co-op. You are too low ego to go into an expert unless a 5k invites you into a group and drags you in.

If you strictly do the contrats you see in your map, known as conflict sites, then you are missing plenty. Bring up your menu, open the menu wheel, go to goals, right tab to the right and look at those contracts.

Kellmourn
06-08-2014, 04:30 PM
If you are playing on the PC press "J" you will see the pursuit screen, at the top there is an icon to click that will bring up the contracts screen.

Edit: Weekly contract duration starts on Monday, about noon pacific time (3pm eastern). Give about 10 - 15 minutes for server lag etc.