PDA

View Full Version : DLC Installation

MustangP51
04-22-2014, 08:41 AM
I purchased the season pass and having issues 2 of the dlc's I have problems with the others no problems
1) DEFIANCE ARKTECH REVOLUTION DLC can not get main missions to start
2) 7TH LEGION DLC I can use weapons that drop but I thought it came with an armor set?
I have tried redownloading from play station store to no avail. And deleted patch data from the game data utility and no avail there either. Any ideas? I really would like to do my missions

David aka MustangP51

Ironhide
04-22-2014, 10:46 AM
I purchased the season pass and having issues 2 of the dlc's I have problems with the others no problems
1) DEFIANCE ARKTECH REVOLUTION DLC can not get main missions to start
2) 7TH LEGION DLC I can use weapons that drop but I thought it came with an armor set?
I have tried redownloading from play station store to no avail. And deleted patch data from the game data utility and no avail there either. Any ideas? I really would like to do my missions

David aka MustangP51

Ok 1. Artech revolution has no missions at all, just perks and weapons you cant use till your ego 5000. It does come with for free a wonderful gamebreaking bullet sponge experience.

2. It comes with a Badlands shogun outfit, Its a white off the should cloth looking uniform. For that you have to go to the Defiance strore and the Claim Items tab and redeem your items from the list.