PDA

View Full Version : defiance is never forgetten to punish the high EGO players

cary2010haha
04-22-2014, 06:58 PM
DLC5 looks like high rank player get more damage out-put, but actually it just another fog of punish high rank players, why?

every player join in a close phase mission, it's weapon will auto level up to the highest player's EGO inside, but the highest EGO player didn't, i means if you get very high ego by doing every pursuits, your damage out-put or PVP weapon/shield performance is unequal and even weaker to other lower EGO players, or you use tons of ark forge to level up every weapon up to your EGO

tons of ark forge, 2 level pre 1 ark forge for a OJ item

Atticus Batman
04-22-2014, 11:42 PM
I am afraid you are confused. It NEVER levels to the highest ego player. It levels to the highest ego average of all the players there. Since that average is lower than the highest player normally, it would be VERY dumb to make that higher player get forced to that ego. In essence it would be nerfing the higher player. That is what would screw the highest player in the area, but right now he is the alpha of the area, not screwed.

cary2010haha
04-23-2014, 04:28 AM
I am afraid you are confused. It NEVER levels to the highest ego player. It levels to the highest ego average of all the players there. Since that average is lower than the highest player normally, it would be VERY dumb to make that higher player get forced to that ego. In essence it would be nerfing the higher player. That is what would screw the highest player in the area, but right now he is the alpha of the area, not screwed.

not think so, as i play with my friend which only have 1500ego with 1500 ego weapon, and i am 5000+ ego with 75%(about 3800 ego as the DLC update mine)ego weapon, very sure my friend doing more damage than me with purple weapons, totally punish me as i should throw away all my OJs or put tons forge to follow up the rate.

Pandur
04-23-2014, 04:36 AM
not think so, as i play with my friend which only have 1500ego with 1500 ego weapon, and i am 5000+ ego with 75%(about 3800 ego as the DLC update mine)ego weapon, very sure my friend doing more damage than me with purple weapons, totally punish me as i should throw away all my OJs or put tons forge to follow up the rate.

Well if your weapons aren't upgraded to your ego, it's quite possible your damage output is very low.
That is WAI.
Go buy that arkforge! Naoh!

Critical Errors
04-23-2014, 04:41 AM
In pvp it does rank to the highest ego. Open world seems to rank up to 4750.
The problem is this:
An ego 4000 player is using ego 3000 gear. Auto level ranks his ego to 5000ish, but his gear is still 1000 ego below that.

The fix:
All gear auto ranks to the highest ego.

The problem:
No one would have to rank up gear that way, so Ark forge wouldn't need to be purchased/farmed.
The game would go back to being to easy for everyone.

The solution: Rank up all your gear to your current ego and you'll have a much better experience.