PDA

View Full Version : Ghost Patch 1.503

Altras
04-23-2014, 06:17 AM
So the release date for this patch was 4/19/14. Obviously wasn't released. I could be wrong but I havn't heard any updates about this patch. Is this trion giving up on the game and its community? Or has something been said I'm not aware of. Any info would be appreciated!

mr8liner
04-23-2014, 06:23 AM
So the release date for this patch was 4/19/14. Obviously wasn't released. I could be wrong but I havn't heard any updates about this patch. Is this trion giving up on the game and its community? Or has something been said I'm not aware of. Any info would be appreciated!

I read somewhere the other day that since they put that patch in when they reset their servers in the morning that it doesn't show up.

For me personally If I don't see it in the patch notes when I log in, it's not there

riyuzaki
04-23-2014, 06:56 AM

in my experience with trion (compared to other companies, like square enix, and the hawken dev team, and firefall dev team) which, i am not an active individual, i don't always voice my complaints, i did a long time ago for snipers on defiance, but i accept this now, and play with bmg's instead, anyhow, trion isn't neccesarily giving up, they don't really give up, they're pretty decently dedicated, probably not on the level of square enix, but nobody's really on their level, they listen and respond accordingly in terms of their two mmo's ffxi and ffxiv :P

regardless, think of it as this, they don't really respond, super often, they do respond, and explain things, but they're quirky as to what they respond to.

they'll probably have an explanation, it will just be a while from now.
also, if i remember correctly, trion is pretty small, for both rift and defiance, so they don't really have a lot of time to actually respond. but i could be wrong.

take what i say with a grain of salt, this is only my personal experience from lurking the forums and checking on what trion has been up to and doing the same for other games. someone else who follows trion more closely will likely be more correct than myself given that they arent biased.