PDA

View Full Version : Ark Forge Glitched?

Critical Errors
04-24-2014, 03:51 AM
I noticed this a few times when I purchase boxes in quick succession. Last night it was 3 tier 2 boxes. The pop up screen showed I was awarded 20AF, but the tab on my chat tab showed this:

+20
green
green
blue
green
green
green
+20

To me that shows a +40AF reward, but I only received 20AF. Feels like I'm getting cheated here! What gives?

Atticus Batman
04-24-2014, 03:54 AM
The arkforge as a whole is glitched. I had a clanmate who was upgrading purples and it charged her 50 Af each time. Another clanmate upgraded oranges, and was charged 8 Af each time. Thier respective Salvage screens even had those glitched pirices listed, until they dashboarded and came back in.

Critical Errors
04-24-2014, 03:59 AM
The arkforge as a whole is glitched. I had a clanmate who was upgrading purples and it charged her 50 Af each time. Another clanmate upgraded oranges, and was charged 8 Af each time. Thier respective Salvage screens even had those glitched pirices listed, until they dashboarded and came back in.

Ouch and wow respectively! For such a strong focus on this new currency, you'd think the glitches would be sorted out ASAP!

SxB_xPUDDYTATx
04-24-2014, 04:00 AM
i have seen the +20 show up twice when pulling two boxes, but only had 20 added to my total. i thought maybe i saw the wrong thing till i checked the chat and sure enough, i had only been credited one of two arkforge rewards

Critical Errors
04-24-2014, 04:17 AM
i have seen the +20 show up twice when pulling two boxes, but only had 20 added to my total. i thought maybe i saw the wrong thing till i checked the chat and sure enough, i had only been credited one of two arkforge rewards

Well damn. This chase keeps getting longer, and less fulfilling!

cyguy
04-24-2014, 06:04 AM
I noticed this a few times when I purchase boxes in quick succession. Last night it was 3 tier 2 boxes. The pop up screen showed I was awarded 20AF, but the tab on my chat tab showed this:

+20
green
green
blue
green
green
green
+20

To me that shows a +40AF reward, but I only received 20AF. Feels like I'm getting cheated here! What gives?

I noticed that too, and was wondering if something was wrong. The last three Tier 4 boxes I've opened this week gave me all greens, and +20 ark forge. The last two Tier 3 boxes gave me blues, purples, orange and 40, and 50 ark forge. I had thought I read somewhere that among one of the many patches the Tier 4 boxes had been improved for a better drop rate, but it seems the opposite. Mmmmm, maybe the last patch...broke a few old ones? lol...

Fuzzy
04-24-2014, 06:07 AM
It was like this on Alpha already.
Sadly, it's only a display bug :(

Olaf
04-24-2014, 06:07 AM
I have noticed this too many times guys, I went to live support and he checked the logs which ended up showing it was a visual display bug as the logs on his side only showed it once, whereas for me it showed it twice but only credited once.

Critical Errors
04-24-2014, 06:35 AM
I have noticed this too many times guys, I went to live support and he checked the logs which ended up showing it was a visual display bug as the logs on his side only showed it once, whereas for me it showed it twice but only credited once.

Well that's a big troll of a display bug :(

SxB_xPUDDYTATx
04-24-2014, 06:47 AM
It was like this on Alpha already.
Sadly, it's only a display bug :(

so it was on alpha, there have been 4 hotfix now, and this is still in game?

Olaf
04-24-2014, 06:59 AM
Well that's a big troll of a display bug :(

tell me about it m8, i thought i was going insane every time i checked my arkforge and was missing XX amount of arkforge lol.