PDA

View Full Version : Vehicle Collision damage tweak needed...

HAYABUSA DCLXVI
04-24-2014, 02:25 PM
Since the latest patch, it is literally impossible to get a kill by running an enemy over in PvP.

I need the kills for the last non-DLC achievements so joined a game on Freight yard. Unless your enemy had virtually no health left they will just be bounced and get up untouched. Before anyone says it, I did have the vehicle perk on to increase durability and collision damage.

Clearly there has been no change to vehicle collision damage even though shield capacities have been multiplied nine fold. So many things have been overlooked when re-scaling it is unreal.

SxB_xPUDDYTATx
04-24-2014, 02:32 PM
if it helps, run explosions 101 on standard difficulty. the enemies you run over in that co-op count towards the pursuit

Error404
04-24-2014, 02:35 PM
if it helps, run explosions 101 on standard difficulty. the enemies you run over in that co-op count towards the pursuit

He's going for the achievement which doesn't have a counter, it's for players only.

HAYABUSA DCLXVI
04-24-2014, 02:41 PM
He's going for the achievement which doesn't have a counter, it's for players only.

This, it has to be players. My Cerberus skill is at 20.
I have all persuits complete bar two, one is DLC 5.

Magick
04-24-2014, 02:48 PM
Since the latest patch, it is literally impossible to get a kill by running an enemy over in PvP.

I need the kills for the last non-DLC achievements so joined a game on Freight yard. Unless your enemy had virtually no health left they will just be bounced and get up untouched. Before anyone says it, I did have the vehicle perk on to increase durability and collision damage.

Clearly there has been no change to vehicle collision damage even though shield capacities have been multiplied nine fold. So many things have been overlooked when re-scaling it is unreal.

It is worth noting that if they use crash test dummy you might only knock them down even if you have hell on wheels equiped. Speed is also a factor.

SirServed
04-24-2014, 02:53 PM
I was just saying in another thread that vehicles should be adjusted. Go figure.

HAYABUSA DCLXVI
04-28-2014, 09:07 AM
They'll probably address the issue in 3 patches time...