PDA

View Full Version : finding it so hard to find the perfect shotgun for me! :O

DS Triggah
04-02-2013, 10:47 PM
lol i used the load out shotgun for the first 220ego rating ;o arghh so annoying just cant find the shotgun i loved in the beta love the randomness of this game and the luck you have to have to get the perfect gun woop woop :D

Neffness
04-02-2013, 11:09 PM
I like the fan-out shotty... have you fully upgraded your guns? That might help you enjoy the weapon more. I have not watched this, but I'm sure its good enough.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZO74ITJ2af8

DS Triggah
04-02-2013, 11:12 PM
thank you very much for your help dude but i know how to do the mods and add mod slots just cant get the auto scatter shotty that i loved with the anti matter element on it with 20 base clip one clip reload :O
I like the fan-out shotty... have you fully upgraded your guns? That might help you enjoy the weapon more. I have not watched this, but I'm sure its good enough.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZO74ITJ2af8

Kwoung
04-02-2013, 11:16 PM
That the one that shoots slugs for 880ish damage?

Unkillable
04-02-2013, 11:23 PM
Hey triggah, i played late last night all pvp, didnt even do the quests past the first ones needed, just did pvp all last night. Anyway i think i played a few games with you if your name is similar in game.

i found the best shotty in Alpha to be, i think: "SRC Heavy Scattergun" purple (epic) version.

its was the shotty with 1950 x2 DMG and a longer reload, ala a sawed-off looking shotty.

i think they removed this from the game as a balancing issue. ive been hunting down shotties since the second i logged in and found shotties with (1950 DMG) with no X2 multiplier with the same long reload.

thats what i would like, but they found the combo to OP when coupled with the Stealth EGO power, people complained im sure about me and others that would pop people open from stealth in one shot, then get about 2 more peeps 1 shot until stealth faded.

I think they should allow that only with heavy reliance on filling your EGO tree in way that allows it.

right now i think "Combat Shotguns" are going to be my main path, the varied designs and shot styles, high damage high availability in drop rate and vendor frequency