PDA

View Full Version : Are any of the hotshots affected by scaling

shadowfax00
04-24-2014, 10:05 PM
Lord knows I wouldn't want to go do reservoir chickens with Tl 10 chickens... Or moonshine shack for that matter

Tekrunner
04-25-2014, 01:03 AM
At TL10 the two guys that run around picking up chickens turn into Formidable Hulkers.
Have fun!

(no, not really)

N3gativeCr33p
04-25-2014, 06:09 AM
I'll say this much... in retrospect, I'm glad I finished the Hotshots a long long time ago.

Pandur
04-25-2014, 06:15 AM
Lord knows I wouldn't want to go do reservoir chickens with Tl 10 chickens... Or moonshine shack for that matter

I wouldn't be surprised if they all had armour plates now :P

Overtkill21
04-25-2014, 09:35 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if they all had armour plates now :P

They neutered Reservoir Chickens a long time ago - easy as pie to get a silver. I was putting those off and did it a couple weeks ago on the build up to DLC 5 and it was easy to get done 1st try.

dramaQkarri
04-25-2014, 10:29 AM
They neutered Reservoir Chickens a long time ago - easy as pie to get a silver. I was putting those off and did it a couple weeks ago on the build up to DLC 5 and it was easy to get done 1st try.

Really? Good, that one was something I gave up on a long time ago. Of course DLC 5 probably broke it again...

jackdaws_1999
04-25-2014, 10:41 AM
Oh My Sweet Jebus Cinnamon Mamoryglands! I just did Hotshot Resoviour Chickens... You dont get Chickens on T10... You Get Nothing But Bulwarks! Swarms and Swarms of Bulworks... and the guys have been changed to Monitors! Worse Still you have to avoid the Monolith your standing On!? Its In Saine!

Nah, they dont scale them unfortunately, the minigun challenges are rediculous now, you dont even have to worry about being shot cept to avoid the multiplier dropping... There no longer challenging... which kinda sucks. The only BIG difference is the Rampage Smash gauntlet has had its area of effect dropped CONSIDERABLY. I have gone from hitting 90k to 95k per run, to barely scraping 60k with a monster run. This may make it harder for noo... new players of the not very skilled at video games pursuasion.

Deunan
04-25-2014, 10:48 AM
They neutered Reservoir Chickens a long time ago - easy as pie to get a silver. I was putting those off and did it a couple weeks ago on the build up to DLC 5 and it was easy to get done 1st try.What did they do to Reservoir Chickens? Did they change the default weapon to an Infector? :p

shadowfax00
04-25-2014, 11:26 AM
Just did it and got gold easy, no scaling and didn't glitch either