PDA

View Full Version : Considering returning if game has improved

Hughe Manne
04-26-2014, 04:00 AM
So, I played for a while, left right before 7th legion update. How has the game improved since then? Does it still crash repeatedly? Is there more content now? How have things changed? I ask these questions because I simply don't have the desire to download the game and find myself back in the same game I left.

Hughe Manne
04-26-2014, 04:09 AM
Nevermind. I just read a dozen posts detailing the same usual problems the had prior to my departure....I'm back to Warframe. its to bad this game is so broken all the time, it really seemed like fun when i was able to play it. but then, i never had a lot of patience for broken things. Please feel free to lock this thread.

Etaew
04-26-2014, 05:02 AM
It all depends on what platform you are using, PS3 users are still hard hit. But I don't experience the same level of interruption that accompanied 7th Legion, and at the moment I am enjoying the new progression feeling of the threat levels and weapon power ratings.

Festival
04-26-2014, 09:41 AM
Nevermind. I just read a dozen posts detailing the same usual problems the had prior to my departure....I'm back to Warframe. its to bad this game is so broken all the time, it really seemed like fun when i was able to play it. but then, i never had a lot of patience for broken things. Please feel free to lock this thread.

A lot of the same things are still broken, but there's at least a steady trickle of fixes. The problem is, the core gameplay has changed radically...and not for the better (in my view and that of countless others). Yes, you read that right: instead of a laser focus on fixing bugged, broken elements, dev resources were spent on a massive rework that no one asked for and which turned out badly. A lot of what you considered fun before, you probably won't find nearly as fun now. To be blunt, DLC5 is shaping up to be a debacle in the same class as SWG: NGE.