PDA

View Full Version : Worth Coming Back

Avedis
04-27-2014, 11:51 AM
Hey everyone,
Lately I've been thinking of returning to the game. I used to run with CORE and had a really great time with that welcoming group of people. I have logged in briefly to check out all the new DLC but am so lost on where to begin...Brief back story, I left game after I felt cheated for waiting around for DLC 1 and bounced.
I guess there's a few questions I have,
1) anyone know a welcoming community to get me re acclimated? I am unaware of all new boss fights and any form of endgame content. Hearing that there is all new currencies and dungeons to run has me very excited.
2) is it really worth getting back into? The game always seemed to lack depth and the limited expansion I witnessed to the game was primarily just new data recorders...Not really looking to relearn a game to only feel like it's still wasted potential.
Thanks in advance for your replies.

Bonehead
04-27-2014, 11:56 AM
Only one way to really find out.
It won't take much time to see if you like it any more now than then.

r2nddan
04-27-2014, 12:12 PM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-ENvu6iSSNQ

Atticus Batman
04-27-2014, 03:16 PM
This right here. As for people to help, I am not sure but think some of Core are still around. If not I am sure somebody else will help ya if asked. IF I remember right Core is/was Pc and the clan Arsenic is/was in right? If so then that makes you Pc, so I can't help you, but there are plenty of good Pc peeps around. Bonehead and Iceberg are 2 of them. There are others. You could ask for help in-game, or in forum, or in clan chat if your still in that clan, if not you could join a new one. But I suggest you just find people that will help so you know if you like the game again, before joining a new clan.