PDA

View Full Version : Whats the first thing youll buy from chimera rep?

r2nddan
04-28-2014, 08:10 AM
Im thinking either perforator or bloodslang? Im not 5000 yet btw.

Combo Breaker
04-28-2014, 08:12 AM
Thinking Perforator or T5 Mod to sell off. Haven't decided.

Lucent
04-28-2014, 09:13 AM
I think a mod. And only mods maybe ever.
For some reason none of the weapons really appeal to me. I already had or have had OJs of all VBI weapons.... and these don't appear to have anything special about them (like 7th Legion) other than their synergy, which I would have to mod to use anyway.
I don't know.
Plus, if I want a new orange, I'd rather it drop closer to my EGO level and not feel like I have to Arkforge it up 5 levels more.

Critical Errors
04-28-2014, 09:39 AM
It's all about the mods! The weapons have generic rolls that don't scream out "buy me", and the ego is to high or to low depending on which character i'm playing. But I do have some backpack weapons that luke the extra bonuses:D

ConcreteSnake
04-28-2014, 09:49 AM
I'm contemplating the aretos, its a syphon grind fragger with double damage. I'm thinking it will be the Leroy Jinkins gun with the synergy adding 15% health and on shield break you reload part of your clip and enemies are knocked back. It might be like old times running into mobs not caring about dying.

KasperSheitup
04-28-2014, 11:14 AM
I bought a pistol crit mod for my wolfhound which will never be usable because the wm is sucks now. Very rarely break the shield. I'm still pretty happy with my purchase.

I'm not EGO5000 yet so I can't use any of the weapons anyway...

internaut
04-28-2014, 11:25 AM
Two equivalent Tachmag pulsers with bio and radiation nanos. They take everything down, quickly. :D

Extreme Rugburn
04-28-2014, 11:26 AM
I bought a T5 Recoil/Bloom Stock for my triple damage Thunder, wow is all I can say. If I didnt already have a T4 Ionic Barrel I would have gotten that, but im thinking thats my next purchase.

mcshulte
04-28-2014, 11:30 AM
Only thing I wanted was the old style disruptor but I bought 2 votan disruptors last night (one for me one for a clan mate) and now I'm just getting mods. I got a zagger last night and put a t5 rapid shot pod on it so it has 0.1 reload but I might get it to 0.0 of I level up sawed offs. Needless to say, I'm getting mods

Ashlocke
04-28-2014, 11:31 AM
Whats the first thing youll buy from chimera rep?

I would like to buy fun, with a side order of satisfaction.

Until something like that is available I will just hoard my pennies in my piggy bank.