PDA

View Full Version : Chimera and Paradise Territory Weapons are useless

jotheshow
04-29-2014, 05:20 AM
My legendary weapons are much better than the chimera and paradise territori weapons, i bought a Shotty BUTCHER today and i livelled up till 5700 and still really a ridiculus damage 1700x12

My vot grind fragger do 3300x8 and i can shooting faster...

Pls TRION paching the new weps because we are doing every day a dayly for nothing, im not the only one with this raccomandation. You can also add the shields or nade.

And please for what we are using ECHELON Bonus??? we can buy NOTHING from echelon vendor i have 800 point

Thanks so much.

Jo

Extreme Rugburn
04-29-2014, 11:46 AM
Yea I wasnt too impressed with the new legendary weapons, although the synergies are nice. I also love the mods for my Triple Damage Thunder with Survivalist synergy. I already bought the Ionic barrel and Recoil buttstock, it kicks tail.

Lucent
04-29-2014, 12:17 PM
Is the Butcher supposed to be a Grind Fragger or another shotgun? If it's meant to be based on the same model, I have a hard time believing it's that much lower. Yikes.

ConcreteSnake
04-29-2014, 12:58 PM
Is the Butcher supposed to be a Grind Fragger or another shotgun? If it's meant to be based on the same model, I have a hard time believing it's that much lower. Yikes.

butcher is a vbi shotgun, which has crap damage as it is

Atticus Batman
04-29-2014, 02:55 PM
My legendary weapons are much better than the chimera and paradise territori weapons, i bought a Shotty BUTCHER today and i livelled up till 5700 and still really a ridiculus damage 1700x12

Pls TRION paching the new weps because we are doing every day a dayly for nothing, im not the only one with this raccomandation. You can also add the shields or nade.

And please for what we are using ECHELON Bonus??? we can buy NOTHING from echelon vendor i have 800 point

Thanks so much.

Jo

A butcher = a Vbi Shotgun. It is for long range.

A vot grind Fragger, is for close to mid-range and a full auto.

Why compare guns as if they are the same model, when they are NOT? We know Vbi shotguns are weak-a@@ but your are making everyone think they copied a grind fragger and screwed it up. They did not

Btw why are you surprised a Butcher sucks? It's a vbi gun. Lots of those are bad damagewise, and their re-skins always seem to be Vbi or Vot. They chose Vbi for that gun. So unless you really like it's bonuses, or Vbis in general then you shouldn't bother.

MadMoxxiFavGun
04-29-2014, 03:40 PM
butcher is a vbi shotgun, which has crap damage as it is

i going to strongly disagree. i will give the example right here why the dmg doesnt suck.

Both these guns are ego 3853
Both these guns have 0 dmg rolls
Both these guns are radiation

VBI shotgun 1019 x 12 for a total of 12228
Vot Fragger 1019 x 12 for a total of 12228

that right there proves the dmg does not suck. the fact is people dont like vbi shotguns because you have to aim and cant hipfire effectively with them. It is right there among the best shotguns that aren't sawed off in the game.

Rokea
04-29-2014, 04:33 PM
Its because they want you to spend the arkbreak fragments to level it up

maverick07
04-29-2014, 04:36 PM
I think people might be sleeping on these guns. The Perforator (VBI Assault) seems pretty nice, I leveled mine last night to 5500, and it's doing 3530 ish per shot now. Comparing to the Orange Fire VBI Assault (EGO 5721) I pulled last week that one deals about 3370 per shot with an orange DMG roll. Both of these weapons are unmodded still.

Once I get the Paradise mods for this Perforator it should be pretty beastly. Not only do 1 and 2 synergies give a DMG boost but the 3 and 4 parts of the Paradise synergy seem crazy good.

That being said though the stuff in the Chimera vendor doesn't seem as appealing. Really wish we would have got the FRC line in there :( haven't looked at Chimera synergy much though.

SlowEatin
03-10-2016, 07:46 AM

Thanks so much.

Jo

Yea, add Defiant Few to that list. I have enough vehicles!!! What we need is a MOD vendor that sells outdated mods. Some way we can get mods for things like FOP synergies without being at the mercy of the auction. I wouldn't mind paying 25000 script at a vendor for mods instead of 200k with someone trying to corner the market on script.
If the FOP is over and the supply crates are not available then there are only X amount of mods out there and i'm sure most have been sold or broke down. Even put in some weapons that don't have that synergy.
For a free to play game i sure spent a lot of real money to get to 5000 ego. Over 250 so far.
And BTW that Guardian Angel shield and other such jackpot items are now in some players horde that quit this game because of the politics and, So, now you don't even have a handful out there and they are not being traded.
I will add I have been only playing for 4 months, hit 5000 ego, bought 100+ elite LB's and not once got an OJ granade or OJ shield in any form. So, where is this good for my incentive to keep playing? Guys Happy Wars makes me laugh coz it's funny! This, every time i spend 64 keys to keep getting a epic flare, a blue shield, a blue bolter, and a purp nade that i have to let delete out of my DS inventory after 6 days coz i got tons of them, makes me laugh in an entirely different way.:confused: (scoffs)

WhiteStrike
03-10-2016, 07:57 AM
Yea, add Defiant Few to that list. I have enough vehicles!!! What we need is a MOD vendor that sells outdated mods. Some way we can get mods for things like FOP synergies without being at the mercy of the auction. I wouldn't mind paying 25000 script at a vendor for mods instead of 200k with someone trying to corner the market on script.
If the FOP is over and the supply crates are not available then there are only X amount of mods out there and i'm sure most have been sold or broke down. Even put in some weapons that don't have that synergy.
For a free to play game i sure spent a lot of real money to get to 5000 ego. Over 250 so far.
And BTW that Guardian Angel shield and other such jackpot items are now in some players horde that quit this game because of the politics and, So, now you don't even have a handful out there and they are not being traded.
I will add I have been only playing for 4 months, hit 5000 ego, bought 100+ elite LB's and not once got an OJ granade or OJ shield in any form. So, where is this good for my incentive to keep playing? Guys Happy Wars makes me laugh coz it's funny! This, every time i spend 64 keys to keep getting a epic flare, a blue shield, a blue bolter, and a purp nade that i have to let delete out of my DS inventory after 6 days coz i got tons of them, makes me laugh in an entirely different way.:confused: (scoffs)

http://s14.postimg.org/78fpkmsjl/Screenshot_2016_03_10_14_56_32.png

Mister Ree
03-10-2016, 08:18 AM
http://s14.postimg.org/78fpkmsjl/Screenshot_2016_03_10_14_56_32.png

I like how useless is so huge. lol