PDA

View Full Version : Incursions NOT scaling! No Apex Infected Hulkers! Pursuit Currently Unobtainable!

ConcreteSnake
04-29-2014, 01:25 PM
Incursions nearing stage 100, zero apex infected hulkers due to incursions not scaling, no chimera fang sword for me I guess. What a joke this hot fix is, should've left 1.503 up.

Bonehead
04-29-2014, 01:34 PM
Looks like it's gonna be a while 'till it's fixed correctly. This patch was only about stability for further patches I guess.

Kiwi says;
"The objective was definitely to address the stability issues. I asked the team: With this patch we're continuing to tune our threat level and population scaling gameplay with updates to specific trouble encounters, like the Warmaster and Dekuso boss fights, as well as adding functionality to reduce threat level when ark hunters leave events. We will continue this tuning in the coming days to include tuning to specific enemy groups and to address scaling issues in incursion sieges."

Deunan
04-29-2014, 01:46 PM
If life gives you lemons, make some lemonade. This could be a good time to switch focus from Sieges to Major Arkbreaks to test out the scaling changes to the Warmaster for full groups of 24 and see if it's any easier to beat him since DLC 5 went live.

IIIT3III
04-29-2014, 02:00 PM
Wow....guess I can't get that achievement now :(

Sonic7870
04-29-2014, 02:08 PM
Incursions are a lot easier and a lot more fun for new players I mean ps3 users were finish volge incursions with 5k scores as well as many as 100 downs had, normal sieges however might be helpful though

ConcreteSnake
04-29-2014, 02:35 PM
Wow....guess I can't get that achievement now :(

exactly, achievement currently unobtainable

Sonic7870
04-29-2014, 03:17 PM
exactly, achievement currently unobtainable

Were you using just incursion sieges to do apex hulks or using normal sieges as well I got my kills from just normal sieges as long they are apex it doesn't matter which

ConcreteSnake
04-29-2014, 03:23 PM
Were you using just incursion sieges to do apex hulks or using normal sieges as well I got my kills from just normal sieges as long they are apex it doesn't matter which

they actually have to be apex infected and currently sieges and incursions are NOT scaling, which means they are the lowest level hulkers anyways.

Manstan
04-29-2014, 03:38 PM
"Kiwi says;
"The objective was definitely to address the stability issues. I asked the team: With this patch we're continuing to tune our threat level and population scaling gameplay with updates to specific trouble encounters, like the Warmaster and Dekuso boss fights, as well as adding functionality to reduce threat level when ark hunters leave events. We will continue this tuning in the coming days to include tuning to specific enemy groups and to address scaling issues in incursion sieges."

Read as not ever going to fix the actual issue. They seem to think the issues just with certain enemies or incursions/sieges. So basically they don't have a clue about the extent of the issue. As in it is world wide for everything, not just a few enemies or a couple of incursions.

This doesn't work, the devs need to get it through their thick sculls the update/scaling system is just bad, it's a failure, give it up and try again. It doesn't need tuning, it doesn't need tweaking, it needs scarping.

So I'm a 2K ego player; took forever to get there, using 2K ego weapons with a 2K ego shield fighting TL 10 mobs, and they don't see the issue with this? More over they delusionaly think the issue is with just a couple of mobs and a couple of incursions?

I'm sorry, this is just another note on the stack that proves the devs have no clue, and once more don't care. I mean update after update, DLC after DLC just proves there is no plan and if there was, no one seems to know how to execute it. And I can't believe any of this was planned, it's all hetler skelter with no consistence. Hell the DLCs have nothing to do with the show in any way, shape, make, or form.

Ya, I wasted 4 hours on this today, going to be real upset for a while. Four hours of play and I have nothing to show for it but a high incursion score; which got me nothing but a screen cap {and a headache}.

Deunan
04-29-2014, 04:26 PM
they actually have to be apex infected and currently sieges and incursions are NOT scaling, which means they are the lowest level hulkers anyways.Normal Sieges have Threat Level but non-Incursion Kenn Farm Sieges rarely ever occur on PC NA because they get overwritten by Madera Incursions.

Lucent
04-29-2014, 06:02 PM
It is true: if it a non-Incursion Siege happens, you CAN get the right Hulkers!

Ironhide
04-29-2014, 06:58 PM
I also love the fact that we got the New Military accadamy siege and now after DLC 4 it just disappeared. When are they gonna fix that too! So much that could have been worked on and added, except lackluster core game changes seemed to take priority.

TTOWNZ DIRTIEST
04-29-2014, 07:15 PM
Incursions nearing stage 100, zero apex infected hulkers due to incursions not scaling, no chimera fang sword for me I guess. What a joke this hot fix is, should've left 1.503 up. Been laggy as heck all nite too and haven't seen a DARK MATTER since patch???

jackanape
04-30-2014, 01:56 AM
They COULD make it so ALL hulkers count to this pursuit, rather than only ones that are rarer than unicorns, but I suppose that would be too easy?

Thought I'd got lucky when the Madera incursion occurred last night as I only need 11 more hulkers to finish the pursuit (and it has taken me 15+ sieges to get the paltry 14 I had) but once we hit wave 20 in about 3 minutes it was obviously broken again. Why bring back a broken patch? Why not FIX the patch and then re-issue it?

Tekrunner
04-30-2014, 03:29 AM
They COULD make it so ALL hulkers count to this pursuit, rather than only ones that are rarer than unicorns, but I suppose that would be too easy?

They could also make it so that at least one hulker needs to be killed before a stage will advance... I'm still only at 18/25 because sieges where hulkers actually die (let alone spawn) are not common.

Combo Breaker
04-30-2014, 04:36 AM
Hopefully today's patch fixes the problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlP4eorvybg&list=PLiWXYxj9PwohvDssO6j93BdLo2vVaqzYY

Manstan
04-30-2014, 06:52 AM
Hopefully today's patch fixes the problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlP4eorvybg&list=PLiWXYxj9PwohvDssO6j93BdLo2vVaqzYY

Bet we still have the BS bullet sponges, or I have to fight TL 10 enemies with a 2K ego.

drackiller
04-30-2014, 06:55 AM
They could also make it so that at least one hulker needs to be killed before a stage will advance... I'm still only at 18/25 because sieges where hulkers actually die (let alone spawn) are not common.
I`m glad i already made that pursuit.

Your idea is great.

Combo Breaker
04-30-2014, 08:10 AM
Bet we still have the BS bullet sponges, or I have to fight TL 10 enemies with a 2K ego.

I just want to see Kenn Farm at TL 10.

N3gativeCr33p
04-30-2014, 08:56 AM
I also love the fact that we got the New Military academy siege and now after DLC 4 it just disappeared. When are they gonna fix that too!

Wow... that's still missing from the rotation?

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/takei-laugh.gif

r2nddan
04-30-2014, 09:40 AM
Got 1 last night at a Kenn farm siege with threat level 10.