PDA

View Full Version : ok Trion i see what you did with the difficulty spike..challange accepted

alpharougewarx
04-29-2014, 04:36 PM
man its been a while sense i been on these forums. game is awesome and ill still like it. but anywho even though this dlc that is the 5th feels like it should have just been an update like the hellbugs were. now that i got that out of the way. ..trion in my opinion did dood with the difficulty spike in my opinion makes you think instead of going in a seige guns a blazing. to me its like you betterhave a decent group of people with you cause that lvl 10 threat warning aint no joke o.o. anywho anyone on the ps3 server wanna play my psn acc name is alpharougewarx

Talvan
04-29-2014, 07:19 PM
Not trying to be rude to you, but your statement is very hard to understand as it is basically one long run on sentence. Throwing in a period here and there does not actually a sentence make. If you noticed no one commented on your post because it is just to hard to understand what someone is trying to say when they type long run on sentences.

Bonehead
04-29-2014, 07:45 PM
Well made point. Tal I would have to agree. that long run on sentences. with random punctuation. are sometimes hard to. understand perhaps there will. be some clarification. forthcoming.

Talvan
04-29-2014, 07:52 PM
Bonehead remind me to run over your character in-game with my roller please. LOL.

dramaQkarri
04-29-2014, 07:54 PM
Bonehead remind me to run over your character in-game with my roller please. LOL.

LOL do it. Do it NOW! Oh wait, you can't, quick unannounced server restart...we got done farming sutro just in time!