PDA

View Full Version : Outfits question. Headgear but no matching outfit?

Chocolatelover67
04-30-2014, 02:49 AM
Howcome there is a "city survivalist" headgear but no outfit to match?

Isn't that a bit strange?

And if it were the real world you are wearing what looks like a hood with nothing else, can you buy those in real life?

cary2010haha
04-30-2014, 03:11 AM
Howcome there is a "city survivalist" headgear but no outfit to match?

Isn't that a bit strange?

And if it were the real world you are wearing what looks like a hood with nothing else, can you buy those in real life?

city survivalist outfit only can get when you create chara as survivalist(sniper)

Chocolatelover67
04-30-2014, 04:17 AM
city survivalist outfit only can get when you create chara as survivalist(sniper)

I'm pretty sure that is what I started out with in my first few minutes of Defiance.... Since then I've had a pile of outfits and stuff. I think I started with a sniper rifle, there's no way to check is there?

Etaew
04-30-2014, 04:21 AM
there's no way to check is there?

Just see which outfit you have and which ones you don't. There are only 4 starting outfits, survivalist, veteran, outlaw and machinist.

Chocolatelover67
04-30-2014, 05:44 AM
Just see which outfit you have and which ones you don't. There are only 4 starting outfits, survivalist, veteran, outlaw and machinist.

Ah.......Veteran.... Oh well I was sure I had picked the survivalist, oh well.

Can you buy the survivalist one or otherwise get it or do you have to create a new character to get it?

What I've collected so far.

http://users.on.net/~aviannix37/mycharacter.jpg

Tsort
04-30-2014, 07:20 AM
Isn't there an outfit vendor in Mt Tam E-Rep camp who sells all basic outfits? I could be wrong.

Etaew
04-30-2014, 07:22 AM
Isn't there an outfit vendor in Mt Tam E-Rep camp who sells all basic outfits? I could be wrong.

Just headgear, it'd make sense if he sold the outfits but grenades!