PDA

View Full Version : AUS - Lag, teleporting mobs, item activation delays?

e_gauge
04-02-2013, 11:05 PM
Lag was awful yesterday. The axe throwing mobs were teleporting and rubber banding back and forth almost impossible to hit. A friend in beta said this wasnt the case then. Hoping it gets fixed. 2-3 second delays getting ammo or picking up stuff too. I am putting it down to launch day gitters. How is stability from Australia for others?

whoiscraig
04-02-2013, 11:08 PM
I played in Alpha and Beta from Australia and the lag wans't as bad as this. IMO its just release day blues, not lag due to playing from Australia.

Psychometrics
04-02-2013, 11:09 PM
Lag was awful yesterday. The axe throwing mobs were teleporting and rubber banding back and forth almost impossible to hit. A friend in beta said this wasnt the case then. Hoping it gets fixed. 2-3 second delays getting ammo or picking up stuff too. I am putting it down to launch day gitters. How is stability from Australia for others?

yea those guys rubber band on my screen too sometimes if theres a lot of them, and I wish they made it easier to select item to pick up. I hate trying to pick items up in arks cause everyone stands ontop and like you gotta stand in some perfect spot, and aim your camera at this little tiny tiny little sweet spot for it to show 'press e for pick up' x.x

ANMDark
04-02-2013, 11:11 PM
Don't think it was just us. Think it was due to the high amount of people playing. I have few problems and that was not long after the servers opened. I have had no problems today's except maybe during the major arkfalls

Relapse
04-02-2013, 11:14 PM
We have an Aussie that runs with our pre-mades and he doesn't have any terrible issues. There's definitely a slight visual lag on his end but he has no issues destroying people.

TH3xR34P3R
04-02-2013, 11:20 PM
Ye had this yesterday but, it's due to server stress, not so much the connection..eased up later on thou.

Exlord
04-03-2013, 02:02 AM
:p so it's not just me lagging like hell . played throw the tutorial with small lags but got stuck at the first quest the lag went up to over 4000 ms :eek: