PDA

View Full Version : TRION: About the disappearing car problem

bigguy
04-30-2014, 01:00 PM
I wont pretend to know exactly whats going on but i have noticed that this happens alot in the same approximate areas quite often. For instance i have been spending alot of time at shondus lately and have noticed with great frequency that i will get ammo and spawn my car next to the ammo box and leave. There is a rock and light post thing on the right side of the path as you are leaving not far maybe 20-30 meters outside the gate and my car will despawn right after that ALOT.
Im always in the medi duni when this happens , Does this happen to other people in the same kind of car in the same place? Or just in the same place?
I think im going to start documenting the places this happens to me , just trying to help if i can.

Deunan
04-30-2014, 01:25 PM
I think most of us are in the habit of driving only one vehicle model most of the time. Mine are dunis (pink one from Rosa and the Med Tech Buggy) but I can recall seeing almost every vehicle model spontaneously despawn while other players were driving them.

bigdawg21180
04-30-2014, 01:42 PM
Its happened in my black challenger as well. Not as frequent as when im using my flat green duni though...

bigguy
04-30-2014, 02:14 PM
Hey bigdawg do you mean in the same place i was talking about?

N3gativeCr33p
04-30-2014, 02:16 PM
Doesn't seem to be based on vehicle preference, I've seen it happen with any I've had equipped. Doesn't matter... med tech buggy, pink duni, red Challenger, quad... it's still a major PITA. Mentioned in another thread, the inability to eject from your vehicle at certain times has been wonky too. It seems to be a recurring theme that has progressively gotten worse since the Canadian Aliens began their tour of the Bay Area.

Milo Morai
04-30-2014, 02:26 PM
There is a rock and light post thing on the right side of the path as you are leaving not far maybe 20-30 meters outside the gate and my car will despawn right after that ALOT.

I've lost my car at the same spot a number of times..

Bentu
04-30-2014, 03:17 PM
It doesn't happen in the Cerberus, well it hasn't to me, I'm trying to do the time trials but it's nigh on impossible with the quad disappearing.