PDA

View Full Version : Gunslinger Cache Wonderfullness

Combo Breaker
04-30-2014, 01:05 PM
Just hit me a Gunslinger Cache and got 3 blue MASS-XL Ground Splitters.

Wow. Just wow. Nice variety there.

internaut
04-30-2014, 02:47 PM
Tell me about it, worked my hiney off to get through the story missions, get to vendor, spin the wheel and get the same shizer when i first bought the DLC. Long and unfullfilling, seem to be the buzz phrase at the moment lol.

Nefarious
04-30-2014, 03:01 PM
Ive been meaning to ask if the Hats anyone has landed a hat through the Gun Slinger Cache. I seen ppl with black, brown, and white ones. I have all the Outfits but never get head gear pieces.

maverick07
04-30-2014, 03:21 PM
Yeah I got three blue VBI EEC snipers out of one of these a few weeks ago. Not cool :( haven't had much luck with the Gunslinger caches.

I've gotten about a dozen of these so far and still haven't seen an Orange from one. There was some patch notes that said OJ drop rates increased from these but I've yet to see that myself...

MATTY LEE 14
04-30-2014, 03:52 PM
Ive been meaning to ask if the Hats anyone has landed a hat through the Gun Slinger Cache. I seen ppl with black, brown, and white ones. I have all the Outfits but never get head gear pieces.

i got a black hat out of the first one a got but after that i've only had green and blue guns and nades no outfits:cool:

Odessa
04-30-2014, 04:02 PM
Me: What the... I can't seem to pull that outfit. I got a legendary.
Friend: Which one?
Me: The one with the red top.
Friend: .... I mean which legendary.
Me: Oh. The EEC SMG.
Friend: I hate you.

So yeah... I'm trying to be a clothes horse and failing. I've only managed to get the black and white cowboy hats and white outfit with the blue top. I also got a TON of duplicate blue ground splitters.

On a side note it would be nice if the hats at LEAST kept the same color hair you chose for your character.

Combo Breaker
04-30-2014, 04:29 PM
I did get my first hat last week.

PimplyPete
04-30-2014, 05:30 PM
Must've opened at least 20 Gunslinger packs so far with my main, every time it's 3 blues, except this one time when I got 2 blues and a green........yup the "longer more fulling chase" is "working as intended". :rolleyes:

Albion
04-30-2014, 06:51 PM
Gunslinger boxes remain a complete joke, and no one seems to care. Every week you grind out the 100 rep, and every single week I get 3 blue pieces of absolute crap. Every single week. Crap.

I have gotten the white outfit (the colonel?) but that's about it. I just want one nice legendary gun from this dlc, is that asking too much? Apparently it is.

3rdpig
04-30-2014, 08:34 PM
I've gotten 3 hats out of them, black, white and another white one with some kind of gold emblem on the front of it. Probably from the Colonel's outfit.

3rdpig
04-30-2014, 08:35 PM
Gunslinger boxes remain a complete joke, and no one seems to care. Every week you grind out the 100 rep, and every single week I get 3 blue pieces of absolute crap. Every single week. Crap.

I have gotten the white outfit (the colonel?) but that's about it. I just want one nice legendary gun from this dlc, is that asking too much? Apparently it is.

Don't feel bad, I haven't gotten one and neither have the 2 people I play with regularly. Personally I'm about done with them, I don't have an OJ 7th Legion weapon either. Waste of time and effort trying to get this stuff when you can only buy one box a week.

Atticus Batman
05-01-2014, 04:03 AM
Me: What the... I can't seem to pull that outfit. I got a legendary.
Friend: Which one?
Me: The one with the red top.
Friend: .... I mean which legendary.
Me: Oh. The EEC SMG.
Friend: I hate you.

So yeah... I'm trying to be a clothes horse and failing. I've only managed to get the black and white cowboy hats and white outfit with the blue top. I also got a TON of duplicate blue ground splitters.

On a side note it would be nice if the hats at LEAST kept the same color hair you chose for your character.

The men's hats do. :p For some reason they felt all the women would like a black wig though. Yes that is exactly what it is. If you look closely at the bottom of that hairpiece, then you will see a tiny bit of your actual hair color, provided it's not black.

Btw I think I have all the Gs hats, just not all the outfits.

I have:
White hat
Black hat
Old Faithful (looks like Coop's minus the unique bend)
The Colonel's hat
the General's hat (from the pursuit)

For outfits, I only have:
The Gunslinger
The General (from the pursuit)

ArkGuardian_MichaelDial
05-01-2014, 04:06 AM
my first gunslinger oj was two nights ago. the Pistol One with Fire Nano. Not a bad start from launch date lol

cary2010haha
05-01-2014, 04:19 AM
you should happy after saw this picture...........

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/487823204722909657/4AE55BB3ED91585E966E5810B2D3766F6C5139BA/

Combo Breaker
05-01-2014, 06:35 AM
you should happy after saw this picture...........

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/487823204722909657/4AE55BB3ED91585E966E5810B2D3766F6C5139BA/

All I see is a picture of 2500 Arkforge.

N3gativeCr33p
05-01-2014, 07:12 AM
All I see is a picture of 2500 Arkforge.

Oh yeah...

http://media.giphy.com/media/VdA713I3sYinC/giphy.gif

dramaQkarri
05-01-2014, 07:30 AM

Yeah I got the white hat and the black hat - took about 10 supply boxes to get them.

Side note: on my girl, they have the stupid lazy programming black pigtails just like all the 7th legion gear. Of course I put in a ticket about it during 7th legion, and they said "oh it's impossible for us to do that change at this time". Way back burner issue which I get but blah blah blah, should have been done right in the first place. All the other original game hats don't change hair COLOR, but they do change style (ponytails, etc.) which is annoying enough but
OK I'LL STOP COMPLAINING!

LOL - good luck, you WILL get the hats eventually. And now I know I still have to try for the brown one I guess.

dramaQkarri
05-01-2014, 07:32 AM
<snip>On a side note it would be nice if the hats at LEAST kept the same color hair you chose for your character.

SEE it's not just me! I'm so annoyed by the black pigtails! Plus they look more like straw than hair!

dramaQkarri
05-01-2014, 07:33 AM

On this - yeah as far as guns, nothin' but junk in the 10 or so supply boxes I've picked up since launch. Not even a purple. Pathetic.

Lucent
05-01-2014, 07:40 AM
I have all the outfit pieces except the Colonel hat but I'd rather have a fun weapon!

I also get 2/3 the same weapon each time.

Quebra Regra
05-01-2014, 08:22 AM

how odd, exactly what I got in my box on MON. No outfit BTW. Pissed.

Sonic7870
05-01-2014, 08:45 AM
I've noticed that gunslinger boxes don't give out outfits/headgear unless we already own the outfits that come from lockboxes now I might be wrong about this though

On regards of loot I've been lucky to have had 3 ojs a vbi EEC sniper rifle, a mass-xl splitter and 5 bio grenades I know nades were added to the boxes now but it was a nice change

Ashlocke
05-01-2014, 08:48 AM
Currently every time I open any sort of lock box I feel like this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bjsl23bx3EM

I long for the day when I pull a nice weapon and feel like this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pT04RqXrBKY

Quebra Regra
05-01-2014, 08:48 AM
I've noticed that gunslinger boxes don't give out outfits/headgear unless we already own the outfits that come from lockboxes now I might be wrong about this though

On regards of loot I've been lucky to have had 3 ojs a vbi EEC sniper rifle, a mass-xl splitter and 5 bio grenades I know nades were added to the boxes now but it was a nice change

wha, huh? We are talking about the lockboxes that can be earned with weekly rep right? How do you own an outfit, before you unlock an outfit from the lockbox?