PDA

View Full Version : Kill Piercer without dieing bug/glitch fixed

Bentu
04-30-2014, 03:19 PM
Did it today and the pursuit ticked off.

Shadow Andreas
04-30-2014, 03:29 PM
Congrats Bentu!!!!

Bentu
04-30-2014, 03:39 PM
Congrats Bentu!!!!

Thanks Shadow, there's a few peeps around who couldn't get through this.

Iceberg
04-30-2014, 06:50 PM
My alt character got knocked down trying to disable some turrets, when it came to the piercer never did get knocked down but that pursuit never checked off.

Bentu
04-30-2014, 10:34 PM
I think it's where the group have to survive the final fight that you can't die in, getting knocked down and being revived should count as a win.

Atticus Batman
05-01-2014, 03:40 AM
I think it's where the group have to survive the final fight that you can't die in, getting knocked down and being revived should count as a win.
Once in the Piercer's room, YOU can not be incapacitated at all if you are trying for that pursuit. The first time you fall on your face in his chambers, you have just erased your chance of getting that pursuit done for that match, because even a full team extraction to reset the battle counts against you, unless they changed that.

Iceberg
05-01-2014, 06:38 AM
Once in the Piercer's room, YOU can not be incapacitated at all if you are trying for that pursuit. The first time you fall on your face in his chambers, you have just erased your chance of getting that pursuit done for that match, because even a full team extraction to reset the battle counts against you, unless they changed that.

Like I said, never got knocked down when in his chambers but I did get knocked down earlier and pursuit did not get checked off.

Bentu
05-01-2014, 06:56 AM
Like I said, never got knocked down when in his chambers but I did get knocked down earlier and pursuit did not get checked off.

I did it like this to but I'd also completed the whole pursuit without being incapacitated and it didn't tick off in the past. Just glad it's out of the way now.

Atticus Batman
05-02-2014, 10:07 AM

That suck Berg. All I can say is submit a ticket and try again.

Noble_One
05-02-2014, 02:35 PM
if the pursuit didnt tick then send in a ticket. the devs already know about this bug and they will just check it off for you. they answered my ticket today bout it (week old but yeah) and they just checked it off for me.