PDA

View Full Version : Higher max skill level and total kill count

derrtytwizzle
04-30-2014, 09:17 PM
been playing since day one and maxed all my weapon n skill levels a very long time ago and was wondering what's up with a higher skill level then 20? Kinda make it interesting again. Also why isn't there a total kill count like how many Raiders you've kill, dark matter you've killed so on n so forth as well as how many kills with each weapon headshot count n what not, total miles driven n walked, it would deff make the game alot more better having that, just an idea

Smiit
04-30-2014, 09:24 PM
Yah Ive also wanted a stats screen like THAT. The stats screen now is stupid only useful to see what your levels are. As for the increased skill level, right now I thonk its fine but later on they might have to. Because they will have to come up with new bonuses. But they have covered pretty much every type of bonus. So any more would make those weapons overpowered.

Smiit
04-30-2014, 09:25 PM
Yah Ive also wanted a stats screen like THAT. The stats screen now is stupid only useful to see what your levels are. As for the increased skill level, right now I think its fine but later on they might have to. Because they will have to come up with new bonuses. But they have covered pretty much every type of bonus. So any more would make those weapons overpowered.

derrtytwizzle
05-01-2014, 02:03 AM
Yah Ive also wanted a stats screen like THAT. The stats screen now is stupid only useful to see what your levels are. As for the increased skill level, right now I think its fine but later on they might have to. Because they will have to come up with new bonuses. But they have covered pretty much every type of bonus. So any more would make those weapons overpowered.

yea its something small but would make a world of difference, trion you should look into it im sure it wouldnt be hard considering almost ever game made that u kill things in has it

Atticus Batman
05-01-2014, 03:16 AM
The max skill level is currently fine at 20. But they do NEED to add a blade skill into the game.

Handle
05-01-2014, 03:52 AM
The max skill level is currently fine at 20. But they do NEED to add a blade skill into the game.

^This^

To elaborate: If you haven't tested the stats yourself, every blade of every rarity has the exact same stats and attacks. There is nothing different or unique about them. They are however quite a bit overpowered for what they can do. If they were nerfed a bit, but required skill that adds different bonuses at different levels, and also had individual skill levels and mastery bonuses, they would be far more interesting.

Atticus Batman
05-01-2014, 03:56 AM
^This^
To elaborate: If you haven't tested the stats yourself, every blade of every rarity has the exact same stats and attacks. There is nothing different or unique about them. They are however quite a bit overpowered for what they can do. If they were nerfed a bit, but required skill that adds different bonuses at different levels, and also had individual skill levels and mastery bonuses, they would be far more interesting.

Lol I read that wrong at first do to where ^This^ is located lol. I read "To elaborate: If you haven't tested the stats ^this^ yourself, every blade of every rarity has the exact same stats and attacks.

May I suggest a simple fix? hit enter once more after ^This^. Like this:

^This^

Btw after I realized what you meant, I do agree with it.

derrtytwizzle
05-01-2014, 10:25 AM

I know the max skill is 20 which is way too low, I have all mine maxed out n it only took a couple days to get each one to 20 which was a little too easy which is why I said it should be raised n ya stat screen need bad