PDA

View Full Version : spike battery too expensive??

Stormchant
04-30-2014, 11:53 PM
nevermind.. after tried it.. i learn that it is impossible for me to complete.. so i figure the price have nothing to with me..

Atticus Batman
05-01-2014, 03:31 AM
10k is just fine. It's supposed to be high since you are basically starting a raid mission. Besides they do give you free spikes in the daily and weekly arkbreaker stashes if you own Dlc 2. Btw rollers cost MORE than 15k unless you buy them on special.

Etaew
05-01-2014, 03:41 AM
I get a ton from daily and weekly boxes, and I rarely ever use any of them :o

Atticus Batman
05-01-2014, 03:45 AM

I only claim those boxes if I am short a battery so I have plenty. But I have gotten to where, if I notice in game chat that somebody is asking for an ark battery to be placed and I am not preoccupied, then I will go to their location, place the spike and, then if I don't feel like doing an Arkbreak, go back to what I was originally doing.

N3gativeCr33p
05-01-2014, 07:44 AM
10k is just fine. It's supposed to be high since you are basically starting a raid mission. Besides they do give you free spikes in the daily and weekly arkbreaker stashes if you own Dlc 2. Btw rollers cost MORE than 15k unless you buy them on special.

Not surprising, but I agree with Bats' comments 100%.

Shadow Andreas
05-01-2014, 07:48 AM
I have well over 40 boxes in my claims section. I will often just go around and place batteries in the world and move on to place others......that way I can feel that I'm not actually just wasting them.

dramaQkarri
05-01-2014, 07:49 AM

Same here - it's pretty easy to hold off and watch the map for warmasters that have started on someone else's spikes. Of course it's rude to never take a turn. I have plenty in claim items too so now and then I give some, and then claim some. Besides the chances of lagging out and not making it back in time seem to go way up whenever I contribute spikes. I dunno, PS3 issue maybe? (unsurprising)

Etaew
05-01-2014, 08:05 AM
Trick said he didn't want to up our limit on holding them, so we keep them all in our claims achieving the same thing, just extra hassle. Bugs me :(