PDA

View Full Version : trion - please change vendor payouts

SxB_xPUDDYTATx
05-01-2014, 02:13 AM
in the upper right corner of every item is a value of an item. if you sell an item to a vendor, you receive roughly 25% of that value. please change it so the vendors will pay the posted amount for each sold item.

blue mods sell in a vendor for 10k scrip. these mods are a fairly common item, although not always exactly the one you are looking for. orange weapons on the other hand have a very low drop rate, and are considered "legendary". i should not have to sell 4-5 of these rare items to purchase on of these common items. if i choose to vendor one of my orange items i should be receiving enough to purchase more common items.

another example would be purple weapons in vendors. they sell for 5000 scrip. again, i should not have to sell 3 orange items at 2000 a piece in order to buy just one "epic" item.

you have been improving this game steadily, and although it isnt perfect, i am happier playing now than i have been in a while. i think this is a fair request, and i hope you will give it serious consideration.

thank you

Atticus Batman
05-01-2014, 03:14 AM
in the upper right corner of every item is a value of an item. if you sell an item to a vendor, you receive roughly 25% of that value. please change it so the vendors will pay the posted amount for each sold item.

blue mods sell in a vendor for 10k scrip. these mods are a fairly common item, although not always exactly the one you are looking for. orange weapons on the other hand have a very low drop rate, and are considered "legendary". i should not have to sell 4-5 of these rare items to purchase on of these common items. if i choose to vendor one of my orange items i should be receiving enough to purchase more common items.

another example would be purple weapons in vendors. they sell for 5000 scrip. again, i should not have to sell 3 orange items at 2000 a piece in order to buy just one "epic" item.

you have been improving this game steadily, and although it isnt perfect, i am happier playing now than i have been in a while. i think this is a fair request, and i hope you will give it serious consideration.

thank you

Despite the fact that the prices you are listing for purple guns and blue mods is the specials price, I do agree that the card price is what it should be sold for. Of course I have been saying players who sale items for more than 20k over that price are ripping people off, but people pay it so I guess it doesn't matter. Heck even I shelled out way more than I should have for a legendary or 2, even though I don't think the in-game gear should be sold for as much as some people sell it for.

Anyway I am all for them making vendors buy items for that card price since it does seem to be less than the gun is worth when bought from a vendor (ignoring the specials prices of course), and does appear to be a fair trade-in value for the gear. Besides most of us who have been around from the start, thought that was the resale price. Boy were we shocked when we started selling our extra junk to the vendor and we realized that price, though lower than the prices in the vendors, is much higher than the actual amount the vendor does pay.