PDA

View Full Version : What's new since sieges?

exxcess
05-02-2014, 01:11 PM
Got an E-mail from Trion about F2P and was wondering what has developed over the last 8 months since I quit right after sieges and Trion San Diego branch got shut down.

I actually did enjoy the game play, but not enough things to do made the game too repetitive....

Has the game changed enough to be worth coming back? Any actual new zones or dungeons?

Or is this F2P a last quick cash grab?

Hopeisdead
05-02-2014, 01:16 PM
i see f2p as progression, but that is just me. What is new well mostly the whole redesign of combat/EGO scaling include weapons, shields/nano changed/enemies after 1.5

as for co-op there is now two more modes to it, advanced and expert. New zones no.

Atticus Batman
05-02-2014, 01:18 PM
Got an E-mail from Trion about F2P and was wondering what has developed over the last 8 months since I quit right after sieges and Trion San Diego branch got shut down.

I actually did enjoy the game play, but not enough things to do made the game too repetitive....

Has the game changed enough to be worth coming back? Any actual new zones or dungeons?

Or is this F2P a last quick cash grab?

All the Dlcs came out. They added dynamic difficullty scaling. Weapons and shields of higher egos are better now. Ego cap is around 5800. There are 3 difficulties for all co-ops: Standard, advanced, and expert. All missions are co-op now.

exxcess
05-02-2014, 02:39 PM
Thanks for the replies :)

New scaling and difficulties seem appropriate, but I was really hoping for more stuff to do, not just the same stuff artificially adjusted by player and mob number tweaking.

Hopefully the map actually expands over season 2....

Atticus Batman
05-02-2014, 02:40 PM
Thanks for the replies :)

New scaling and difficulties seem appropriate, but I was really hoping for more stuff to do, not just the same stuff artificially adjusted by player and mob number tweaking.

Hopefully the map actually expands over season 2....

Seeing as it is going free to play and our purchases of the game and Dlc made it possible, I am sure we will.

https://www.defiance.com/en/game/overview/free-to-play/