PDA

View Full Version : Where is the Mt Tam Incursion

Shadow Andreas
05-02-2014, 02:54 PM
Has ANYONE seen one of these recently? Would be nice to hear what's going on with this event that was a "MAJOR" new addition with DLP.

Midori Oku
05-02-2014, 02:56 PM
I asked multiple times during the stream, and I never got a response. =/

Shadow Andreas
05-02-2014, 02:57 PM
I asked multiple times during the stream, and I never got a response. =/

So did Cr33p, Reb and myself....that's why I put it here....maybe they will answer. :)

dramaQkarri
05-02-2014, 02:58 PM
It broke and fell off the to do list...what, a month ago or something? So long ago I forgot but it never got fixed. Just removed from game.

N3gativeCr33p
05-02-2014, 02:58 PM
I can't even remember the last time that I saw one spawn, it has been that long!

Shadow Andreas
05-02-2014, 02:59 PM
I can't even remember the last time that I saw one spawn, it has been that long!

I saw a SF one the other morning.

This incursion was the only unique one.....please give us an update on it.

r2nddan
05-02-2014, 03:06 PM
Umm. We don't want to talk about it... the what you ask? Mount Tam? Shhh! :D

Shadow Andreas
05-02-2014, 03:09 PM
Umm. We don't want to talk about it... the what you ask? Mount Tam? Shhh! :D

"It.......that shall not be named!!!!"

rebtattoo
05-02-2014, 03:10 PM
I gave it my best! Big thanks to y'all for helping get others answered! Even if one of the answers was complete BS!

Shadow Andreas
05-02-2014, 03:12 PM
I gave it my best! Big thanks to y'all for helping get others answered! Even if one of the answers was complete BS!

Thanks reb....appreciate the help from everyone who copied questions to make them visable in the chat!

N3gativeCr33p
05-02-2014, 03:14 PM
Even if one of the answers was complete BS!

Oh... you noticed that too? lol

rebtattoo
05-02-2014, 03:18 PM
Oh... you noticed that too? lolHow could I not? I deal with it every time I play! LOL

N3gativeCr33p
05-02-2014, 03:21 PM
How could I not? I deal with it every time I play! LOL

Believe me, I feel the struggles of a PS3 MMO player. While it never happened as often during DCUO, it was a certainty to happen at least once (minimum) during long sessions.

Atticus Batman
05-02-2014, 03:23 PM
It be dead! Just like poor Alternate Dimension ME!

http://i1319.photobucket.com/albums/t667/atticusbatman/bat%20emotions/BatmanholdsBatman_zps1e7f1f15.jpg (http://s1319.photobucket.com/user/atticusbatman/media/bat%20emotions/BatmanholdsBatman_zps1e7f1f15.jpg.html)

CM Kiwibird
05-02-2014, 03:29 PM
It should spawn from what I've heard, but it doesn't do so as often as we'd like it to. I'll ask around and see what the status on this one is.

Shadow Andreas
05-02-2014, 03:31 PM
It does spawn from what I've heard, but it doesn't do so as often as we'd like it to. I'll ask around and see what the status on this one is.

Thanks Kiwi......it has honestly been a VERY long time since we have seen one. I feel like I haven't seen one since GunSlinger came out.

Catfish
05-02-2014, 03:33 PM
It will return as new content in the new map expansion.

CM Kiwibird
05-02-2014, 04:36 PM
Hey everyone, I'm back. Mt Tam is smaller, so arkfalls do end up conflicting with this incursion, preventing it from spawning. Currently, we have a system that rolls on which type of dynamic event to start. We're working on rewriting that system to ensure better distribution of events. I'm sure that is something everyone can get behind.

http://i.imgur.com/vSnA6f1.gif

Rewriting that system is going to take a good bit of work, but it's an entirely worthwhile endeavor. That said, it's going to take time to make these adjustments. I don't believe that the rewrite of this system will be ready prior to June, but it is something that we're currently working on.

Bonehead
05-02-2014, 04:46 PM
Rodger that Kiwi. Thanks for the prompt word.

Catfish
05-02-2014, 05:05 PM
Riiiiighteo. San Fran was 2 big for months and all the events were getting in the way. We were told during that time that Mt. Tam had the least amount of things that could get in the way so it spawns the most... rofllmao... Now Mt. Tam is 2 small... im dyin over here lulz.

CM Kiwibird
05-02-2014, 05:18 PM
Rodger that Kiwi. Thanks for the prompt word.

No problem. :o

WhiteF8ng
05-02-2014, 11:00 PM
Riiiiighteo. San Fran was 2 big for months and all the events were getting in the way. We were told during that time that Mt. Tam had the least amount of things that could get in the way so it spawns the most... rofllmao... Now Mt. Tam is 2 small... im dyin over here lulz.

Imagine that. And lets not notice the Mt. Tam Incursion is about the same as the Madera Incursion. Oh, and Arkfalls STILL jekk up Incursions if they are in it's path. Idk why they don't just make the Incursions force despawn anything in their path. Arkfalls do. Also, while they're at it, they should make the Mt. Tam Siege spawn standalone and get rid of the stupid emergency that spawns in the soccer field that no one even knows is there... -_-

drackiller
05-02-2014, 11:07 PM
Hey everyone, I'm back. Mt Tam is smaller, so arkfalls do end up conflicting with this incursion, preventing it from spawning. Currently, we have a system that rolls on which type of dynamic event to start. We're working on rewriting that system to ensure better distribution of events. I'm sure that is something everyone can get behind.

http://i.imgur.com/vSnA6f1.gif

Rewriting that system is going to take a good bit of work, but it's an entirely worthwhile endeavor. That said, it's going to take time to make these adjustments. I don't believe that the rewrite of this system will be ready prior to June, but it is something that we're currently working on.

You are the best Kiwi :)

http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx142/ToniCareca/proof_that_pigeons_are_the_coolest_birds_ever_640_ 23_zps25e2cddf.jpg (http://s750.photobucket.com/user/ToniCareca/media/proof_that_pigeons_are_the_coolest_birds_ever_640_ 23_zps25e2cddf.jpg.html)

r2nddan
05-02-2014, 11:59 PM
Ill pay for mt tam again. But this time please call it mt cholera or something completely different so i think its new and different.

BJWyler
05-04-2014, 05:53 PM

Yeah, this sounds like the exact same thing they said when SF was the super-rare spawn and Mount Tam was spawning every cycle. Mount Tam broke as soon as they did something that caused SF to start spawning more (and changed the contracts to remove the need to complete specific ones).

Amack
05-04-2014, 09:32 PM
Yeah, this sounds like the exact same thing they said when SF was the super-rare spawn and Mount Tam was spawning every cycle. Mount Tam broke as soon as they did something that caused SF to start spawning more (and changed the contracts to remove the need to complete specific ones).

Agreed BJ. It is just another lie. I have a folder full of printouts, links to threads, quotes, and text files I have been collecting since I first learned of them lying about the Orange Volge Battle Rifles in order to create a chase in the game that would not otherwise exist. I have had it with these lies. They have lied to us so many times, they can't even keep track of them anymore... but I have.

Sonic7870
05-05-2014, 02:08 AM
Has ANYONE seen one of these recently? Would be nice to hear what's going on with this event that was a "MAJOR" new addition with DLP.

It did show up on Saturday for ps3 EU but the "captured" emergencies were bugged

Bentu
05-05-2014, 04:23 AM
The incursion in san fran stalled for 15 minutes because of a scrapper arkfall. The minor arkfall and the instance took up the same place. Then when it nearly got to the Bath House the server went down for maintenance lol.

ColapsN7
05-05-2014, 04:43 AM
Patch 1,506

Incursion *Mount Tam

..... :rolleyes: .

( Я не верю, что переписывание этой системы будет готов до июня, но это то, что мы в настоящее время работаем. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: )

The incursion in san fran stalled for 15 minutes because of a scrapper arkfall. The minor arkfall and the instance took up the same place. Then when it nearly got to the Bath House the server went down for maintenance lol.

Russian
Ситема В порядковой запуск программы Scrapper arkfall и Incursion in san fran то 1 или 2 подрят.

я с этой много раз сталкивался.

:-| .

drackiller
05-05-2014, 07:45 AM
Patch 1,506

Incursion *Mount Tam

..... :rolleyes: .

( Я не верю, что переписывание этой системы будет готов до июня, но это то, что мы в настоящее время работаем. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: )

Russian
Ситема В порядковой запуск программы Scrapper arkfall и Incursion in san fran то 1 или 2 подрят.

я с этой много раз сталкивался.

:-| .

So ColapsN7, yeah right, ah ah ,hmmmm right, we get it...

...or not.

B_Draco
05-05-2014, 07:58 AM
So ColapsN7, yeah right, ah ah ,hmmmm right, we get it...

...or not.

I didn't...

drackiller
05-05-2014, 07:59 AM
I didn't...

My point exactly :)