PDA

View Full Version : Did Accounts Get Reset Or Something

Germaximus
05-02-2014, 06:32 PM
I played some Defiance about a month back. Today I booted it up after having not played and reinstalled the game. My character is gone and I had to set a name for my account again. What happened?

Hopeisdead
05-02-2014, 06:34 PM
Wrong account probably ? File a ticket they will sort it out i guess.

CM Kiwibird
05-02-2014, 06:35 PM
I played some Defiance about a month back. Today I booted it up after having not played and reinstalled the game. My character is gone and I had to set a name for my account again. What happened?

Wrong account. Contact support (https://support.trionworlds.com/app/ask2) and we'll help get you sorted.

Germaximus
05-02-2014, 06:53 PM
I only have one account. I've contacted support to see wasup. Thanks!
Doesn't the game tell you invalid account if you try to login with a different email attached to the cd key?

CM Kiwibird
05-02-2014, 06:54 PM
I only have one account. I've contacted support to see wasup. Thanks!
Doesn't the game tell you invalid account if you try to login with a different email attached to the cd key?

Actually, I just took a peek at your account, and it looks like this is the one. Are you sure you're logging into the correct region?

Germaximus
05-02-2014, 06:56 PM
lol /sigh Sorry! I had no idea the Region changed on me. I was just coming to update the thread that I was on the wrong Region. Sorry!

Bonehead
05-02-2014, 06:57 PM
lol /sigh Sorry! I had no idea the Region changed on me. I was just coming to update the thread that I was on the wrong Region. Sorry!

Okay that's funny!

Hopeisdead
05-02-2014, 06:58 PM
Kiwi is pro-active star.
http://media2.giphy.com/media/2SwK1uG99OVvW/200.gif

CM Kiwibird
05-02-2014, 06:59 PM

No worries! That's actually pretty common. I saw that a lot when I was a GM. :o