PDA

View Full Version : **** registering on websites

Scientologist
04-02-2013, 11:24 PM
I don't want to register on a ****ing website to join your clan. I will not ever go on your ****ing website. I will not ****ing post on your forums. I will play a game on the PS3 with you. Nothing more. Nothing less. You can get me at my PSN Gaworski, or my in-game name Scientologist.

Pragmatic
04-02-2013, 11:32 PM
I agree, clans act like they own you, I just want a group of people to play with, not sell my soul to.

PwnnYClubbeD
04-03-2013, 06:11 AM
psst, casuals.....

theres more reason for website signup especially if your a LARGE clan.

Shane5484
04-03-2013, 07:00 AM
clan forums are a great communication tool, stay up to date with clan activities, get to know your teammates, learn usefull tips for games and many more. Forums are a great social hub for like minded individuals.

Scientologist
04-03-2013, 11:46 AM
I'm trying to play with people and have fun. Unless you're paying me an hourly wage of at least minimum wage, why the hell would I take my time to fill out an "application"?

New idea, I'm starting a clan. There is a 10 dollars application fee and no guarantee that you will be accepted. You know we are just trying to keep a great group of people, that's why the fee is there. There is also a 5 dollar forum fee every month, you know cause we have lots of great tips.

I wouldn't call myself a casual, but I'm not trying to be active on a forum, I'm active in the game. Either I play with you and get to know you, or I don't care who you are.

Scientologist
04-03-2013, 11:47 AM
Even though I'm talking **** about clan websites, I don't care if you have one. If anyone wants a member who promises not to be active on a forum, but in a game send me a message.

kcninja
04-03-2013, 11:52 AM
seems like you have anger issues.

Scientologist
04-03-2013, 12:03 PM
I wish I could get really angry, but alas I can only feign anger over text.

kcninja
04-03-2013, 01:35 PM
I wish I could get really angry, but alas I can only feign anger over text.

that's funny. like slamming a cell phone.

Scientologist
04-03-2013, 02:14 PM
Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to calm down.