PDA

View Full Version : Veterns getting the shaft? you may want to to reevaluate that

ConcreteSnake
05-03-2014, 02:54 PM
so you're telling me that people that payed for this game have not gotten their "value" out of it? And won't for the next month or 2 before it goes f2p? Here's what f2p accounts get...are you ready?

2 character slots
2 loadouts per character
50 keycode storage
35 inventory slots

that's it......and access to the whole map.

if they want more loadouts, they have to pay (we get 5). Want more keycode storage? They have to pay (we get 75). Want more inventory slots? They have to pay (we get 70). Want more characters? They have to pay (we get 4). What part of being an early adopter/paid for the game are we not getting our value. If that's not enough Trion is giving us 1000 arkforge ($40 in bits) and 1 month patron pass (800 bits). Looks to me they ARE trying to give us our monies worth and basically pay us back for the game we paid for. I'm not sure how you see that as current players getting the shaft or the short end of the stick.

darndelion
05-03-2014, 02:58 PM
Excellent point! Thanks for the breakdown

Bentu
05-03-2014, 03:13 PM
I must say that I don't feel shafted (assuming that I'm a vet). But I will take the opportunity to create a couple of extra toons to tote my crap.

adrokier
05-03-2014, 03:28 PM
What I see, they want to change in one month Shop-System, Boost System, Loadouts right?

Why? Its not working correctly now ... they shud start fixing something before inventing new things! The Game is right now not working ... Veterans will be shafted after the new "System F2P" will bring us more and more more more bugs and DCs and lags ...

I love the Game and I play it daily ... and I support Trion with money and boosts as much as I can, just for your info..

DIS
05-03-2014, 03:37 PM
I also feel that we are getting a pretty good deal here. The only concern I have is that they have NOT increased the number of servers, or upgraded anything to prepare for the influx of new players. They simply said they will keep an eye on it and fix it as it is needed. I personally think it would be MUCH wiser to boost server performance or at least add a few more to the bank BEFORE we get disconnects and lag like we have never seen before.

rebtattoo
05-03-2014, 03:46 PM
I've been clear since it was announced. My only fear is server stability going to a worse hell than it currently is.

DIS
05-03-2014, 03:50 PM
I've been clear since it was announced. My only fear is server stability going to a worse hell than it currently is.

In case I was less clear, that is my main concern as well. I sometimes have a way of losing the point in my psycho babble.

EDIT: I feel for you folks on PS3, you all constantly get the shaft. I mean it's no picnic on 360, but every time I see a server issue thread, it usually stems from PS3. That and having to wait an extra 2 weeks to a month for everything, except F2P, that you guys get before 360. The one thing no one is really jazzed about you guys get first. Poor PS3 people.

The above statement is all sincere, no snide tone or sarcasm. Say a prayer for our Sony fan brethren.