PDA

View Full Version : Best EGO to start buying purple faction weapons?

NeclordX
05-04-2014, 04:28 AM
So, since the character EGO increases by playing but weapon EGOs require arkforge, which is a good EGO level to start buying purple weapons?

Because, you know, I don't want to use reputation to buy a weapon at EGO 500 if you later need to use a ****load of arkforge to keep the weapon close to your ego.

Also, Ill ask some questions now that we are at it, all the factions have similar weapons but in different styles or there is a faction that has actually better than others? From what I've seen everything seem similar (with small differences) except Quimera that looks really broken.

SxB_xPUDDYTATx
05-04-2014, 04:47 AM
as a long time player, ill share my opinion with you, but its only MY opinion:

DO NOT BUY PURPLE VENDOR WEAPONS!!!!!

if your going to use reputation points, use it to get vendor supply crates. your going to get a lot of blue weapons, but you will recieve much higher quality purples, and occasionaly an orange. it costs 50 arkforge to level a weapon up 100 ego, so as long as your leveling as you grow, its not a big deal. for those of us who were at 5000 and had our guns raised to 4000, it was a huge issue to level all of our guns. also, the guns you get from vendor boxes will be at your ego as you get them, so less leveling will have to be done.

Manstan
05-04-2014, 06:13 AM
Purple faction weapons aren't that impressive. I'm carrying better blue drops.

NeclordX
05-04-2014, 10:47 AM
Well, I not ask as much "having good weapons" but having aceptable versions of your favorite models.

Stormchant
05-04-2014, 12:38 PM
Well, I not ask as much "having good weapons" but having aceptable versions of your favorite models.

thats why we should have trion reduce price of these weapon.. they aren't good.. but their are damn expensive..

ConcreteSnake
05-04-2014, 12:59 PM
All faction vendor weapons do 10% more damage than non rep versions. So its like each gun has a x1.10 dmg, but it doesn't say it. I had a purple frontier saw with x1.05 dmg and an orange saw with x1.10 dmg. The frontier saw had 2 more dmg and its a purple.

also when you buy the rep vendor supply cache when you get the weapons they are randomized stats, nano, and synergy