PDA

View Full Version : Server stability issues PS3/EU

Riz
05-04-2014, 08:50 AM
Got disconnected 5 times in 1 hour, and what i did manage to play had a terrible lag. I know you guys keep denying it's the server-stability, but i would really like to know what it is otherwise. Mind that I can play Borderlands or Gran Turismo online for hours and hours without one single disconnect or lag. Checking my wired net-connection, 100% as always even after DC'ing.

With the exodus of new F2P-people joining in a month this actually has me worried a lot. I like new players joining, the more the merrier, but with the servers as they are now (and stop denying it, just solve it) it'll be a huge disconnect/lag-festival and makes the game unplayable. so it might be better to solve it now, BEFORE the new players come joining in. Please don't do what you guys did the past year, and solve stuff AFTER shyte had hit the van. Just look into it. Play on the PS3 on prime-times and don't use Trick his PS3, he seems to have a superiour one that can dodge server-issues.

Olaf
05-04-2014, 02:15 PM
I would really love for them to do a live stream on PS3 EU... It would be disconnect'or'iffic! Especially as the live stream seems to be around the time the servers are busiest. This is a challenge Trion, I dare ya!

Wolfmoon2682
05-04-2014, 02:31 PM
Yeah i haven't played the game in a year... i quit because of this very issue. CRITICAL ERROR disconnection bs... and i just got back into the game 3 days ago. Everything was fine until today... now i get CRITICAL ERROR every hour or more! How can this STILL be an issue a year later!!!!? I had the game on 360, but decided to get it again this time on PS3 since it's $8... the game might have never dropped down to $8 if everyone didn't rage quit and trade it in after the first month.

The odd thing is... everything seemed to be fine until i linked my account, idk if that has anything to do with it but i find it odd that it started the same day i linked. The 2 days before it were just fine. I love the game and it's very fun but this is just ridiculous. Oh and im in NA, we have the same issue EU so don't feel alone.