PDA

View Full Version : Question about game going F2P

Juel2910
05-04-2014, 01:56 PM
So I recently got back into the game, more specificly, into the Free Trial which I used to play. After finishing some missions and contracts, I finally reached the max EGO cap. Since I could still play, I decided to go complete some contracts and play some co-op maps/events to get some nice loot. I really liked the game, and I wanted to purshare the full game.

But, a few days ago, I found out that the game goes Free 2 Play! Great news for me, even though I'm probably still going to put some money in the game even though it goes Free 2 Play.

My question however, is, will the EGO rating I didn't receive because I reached the max cap, get added to my actual EGO rating once the game goes Free 2 Play? Because I don't want to farm for more EXP and complete more contracts without even getting any EGO rating once the game goes Free 2 Play.

ConcreteSnake
05-04-2014, 02:24 PM
They game is like $10 or $6 with a referral. I'd recommend just upgrading your account because when free to play hits you will only get 2 loadouts and 50 keycode storage. If you buy it now, when it goes free to play you will also receive 1000 arkforge and 1 month patron pass which is a bunch of boosts and bonuses