PDA

View Full Version : So when is the hulker challenge gonna be fixed

derrtytwizzle
05-04-2014, 04:31 PM
So I've been trying to get the 25 hulker kills for sometime now n it's petty much impossible consider in the incursion their in spawn 10 seconds before it's over like really ? Is something gonna be done about this soon

Official Response: http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?159260-Regarding-Infected-Hulkers-and-the-Snake-Bite-Pursuit

smurfsniper
05-05-2014, 03:29 AM
Kent Farm has always been buggy. Best bet is to get a group of people and farm Hulkers in areas they normally spawn.

Atticus Batman
05-05-2014, 03:56 AM
Kent Farm has always been buggy. Best bet is to get a group of people and farm Hulkers in areas they normally spawn.

That will NOT work. IT isn't about bugginess. It is about how easy the infected are to kill and that the timer is based on how many enemies are killed. 2 guys with Detonators at 2 diff spawn points will wipe out enough little guys for the wave to end, before the 15 - 20 guys shooting the (now armored) Hulkers even get their health down half way.

Pandur
05-05-2014, 04:06 AM
That will NOT work. IT isn't about bugginess. It is about how easy the infected are to kill and that the timer is based on how many enemies are killed. 2 guys with Detonators at 2 diff spawn points will wipe out enough little guys for the wave to end, before the 15 - 20 guys shooting the (now armored) Hulkers even get their health down half way.

It seems to work ok in the actual siege, although you still need most people to focus on the hulkers.

As the op says in incursions they spawn in the last 10 seconds, i'm not tottaly sure if it's a bug though or if the much bigger amount of people usually at incursions make the waves go that much faster.

I think they should still make at least some of the boss enemies a required kill to end a wave.

rydda
05-05-2014, 04:37 AM

I'm with batman on this, its like the war master all over again poping the locks early but this is for a pursuit much worse. If players can realize that they get more points taking a hulker down then we be done an may be 100000 plus points iv pulled a org with 150000 plus points, that was before the 5th dlc so I dont know with the players miss using big boomers on spwan sites not killing hulkers.
the main thing is killing the hulkers bigger points.

N3gativeCr33p
05-05-2014, 05:44 AM
Is something gonna be done about this soon

"Soon" would be the best term to use, yeah...

http://www.free-animated-pictures.com/stewy_family_guy_gif_animation.gif

dramaQkarri
05-08-2014, 09:12 AM
It's been badly broken ever since patch 1.504.

The hulker stages end after about 2-3 seconds from when the hulkers appear. The rest of the mob isn't dead yet either. I've done several of these and it's not even CLOSE. Before patch 1.504 this was not an issue, hulkers were dying all over the place.

It's pretty ridiculous that this PURSUIT has to be at the mercy of Trion's discretion when it should have received IMMEDIATE attention. I encourage everyone to spam in those bug reports about it, non-stop until we get it the attention it needs in order to be fixed.

Side note - why exactly only the Kenn Farm hulkers count towards the pursuit makes no sense either. However if the incursions & sieges could be fixed that would help!

firemist
05-08-2014, 09:19 AM
I had no problem doing it a San Quentin...just a relatively short grind, unless they have changed the pursuit in DLC 5

Lucent
05-08-2014, 09:25 AM
I had no problem doing it a San Quentin...just a relatively short grind, unless they have changed the pursuit in DLC 5

San Quentin Hulkers (or any anywhere else) have never counted for the Snake's Bite pursuit....

Rolery
05-08-2014, 09:33 AM
We tried this with six clan mates all focusing on one hulker. None went down. They only appear at the very end of the stage, and the most we could do was get one to about half health. As with other issues, I've gotten no help other than "please submit a bug report". Combined with all the other stuck pursuits and bugged missions, I'm starting to actually consider the conspiracy theories: maybe they want the game to fail. Maybe they just don't care.

dramaQkarri
05-08-2014, 09:33 AM

It's a different pursuit - a new pursuit that's part of DLC 5.

firemist
05-08-2014, 09:38 AM
It's a different pursuit - a new pursuit that's part of DLC 5.
Ok sorry, thanks for the update, learn something new everyday...only problem is remembering it all ;)

05-08-2014, 09:42 AM
Is simple when hulkers spawn do not kill the infected you need to tell everyone around you not to kill the infected concentrate on hulkers you will see the round bar will slow down an give you plenty of time to kill 1 maybe 2 hulkers. But it will only work if everyone stops killing the infected. Also do not usually infectors or bmg's which that means no bugs will kill infected or bmg to attach to infected pretty simple.

Odessa
05-08-2014, 10:24 AM
I've had better luck at night getting the Hulkers to die. During the day, most people kill any and everything. During the evening (PST) I see more people focused on killing the Hulkers.

Chump Norris
05-08-2014, 06:56 PM
Is simple when hulkers spawn do not kill the infected you need to tell everyone around you not to kill the infected concentrate on hulkers you will see the round bar will slow down an give you plenty of time to kill 1 maybe 2 hulkers. But it will only work if everyone stops killing the infected. Also do not usually infectors or bmg's which that means no bugs will kill infected or bmg to attach to infected pretty simple.

Some people go out of their way to kill afflicted if you ask them not to. They are probably non DLC owners and the same types who pop WM locks early. Thanks Trion for giving people another way to troll..

Bonehead
05-08-2014, 06:59 PM
Ok sorry, thanks for the update, learn something new everyday...only problem is remembering it all ;)

I can relate.

Scapes
05-13-2014, 07:08 PM
We've posted about what's being done to address this issue:
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?159260-Regarding-Infected-Hulkers-and-the-Snake-Bite-Pursuit