PDA

View Full Version : plz grant daily arkforge for each dlc purchased~~

Stormchant
05-05-2014, 07:45 AM
as title. how about giving 5 arkforge per day for each dlc purchase? and maybe with all dlc you get an additional 5. which make 5~30 arkforge per day?

ConcreteSnake
05-05-2014, 10:25 AM
as title. how about giving 5 arkforge per day for each dlc purchase? and maybe with all dlc you get an additional 5. which make 5~30 arkforge per day?

they are adding it to the patron pass to get arkforge in daily boxes

Stormchant
05-05-2014, 11:15 AM
they are adding it to the patron pass to get arkforge in daily boxes

yea and that is exactly why i ask them to give these to all dlc owner. so it would be a little more balanced for everyone who decide to play this game.

ConcreteSnake
05-05-2014, 01:17 PM
yea and that is exactly why i ask them to give these to all dlc owner. so it would be a little more balanced for everyone who decide to play this game.

umm....just play the game. We asked for this before dlc 5 came out and knew about arkforge and devs said they had no intention of doing so, I've been easily earning 100 arkforge per day maybe more.

Stormchant
05-05-2014, 03:19 PM
so you give up? dev said alot of things.. including this game not being p2w~~ alot of things have changed, and alot of changes are coming~~ so not why try again? might end well who knows, nothing to lose.. couldn't be worse could it?