PDA

View Full Version : support said can't help with glitched contracts....

McSteeletom
05-05-2014, 08:04 AM
So I was attempting the vbi weekly dark matter disguise and it glitched 5 times in a row where the people would just stand there and not unlock the door so I went to support they said they can't do anything about a glitch not even advance that one ok bioactive. I'm pissed.

Rolery
05-05-2014, 11:28 AM
It seems in-game Support can only advance a pursuit, mission, or contract if they get specific permission from the developers about a known issue. Otherwise we players are out of luck and have to wait for a general fix. I'm told that Live Chat can sometimes do more, but it hasn't led to any breakthroughs for me personally.

Maybe a moderator could let us know how to navigate the glitches, stuck pursuits, etc.? A sticky with regular updates about known issues and what we can do would also be helpful.

TremerChrist
05-05-2014, 11:40 AM
This happened to me yesterday. Waited awhile and nothing happpened. I left the area to let it reset but there was another player there. Somehow it advanced and he completed it. I got the reward about 20 minutes after I left. Not sure how he got it to advance but he did. There used to be a sniper that would camp with cloak, I would find him andxkill him to move on. Maybe the other player found him, I looked for a few minutes but never seen him.

Deunan
05-05-2014, 01:09 PM
Last night one of the Dark Matter Enforcers glitched through the last force field and the force field wouldn't go down as long as he was alive. I found a workaround though. The Dark Matter Enforcer will hang out right behind the force field and you can damage him through the force field with a charge blade. I killed him with mine and the force field went down.

In general when the force field doesn't go down it means there is a Dark Matter mob somewhere that has not been killed, most likely as Trick said, a cloaked Sniper. Carpet bombing the entire area with detonators should cause them to decloak.