PDA

View Full Version : Upgrading Mastery Question

Critical Errors
05-06-2014, 03:03 AM
When upgrading a weapon from Epic to Legendary, will the XP roll also be upgraded, or will it have a lower rarity mastery roll still?
Will we have to remaster the weapon?

Bentu
05-06-2014, 03:40 AM
I would of thought you'd keep your xp role but one thing I'd like to know is will we be able to choose the orange role when we upgrade it.

SxB_xPUDDYTATx
05-06-2014, 04:08 AM
I would of thought you'd keep your xp role but one thing I'd like to know is will we be able to choose the orange role when we upgrade it.

im sure that the orange roll will be random. i think the question the OP asked was more about the rarity level of the mastery. if i remember right, a purple gun has for example a x1.04 damage roll, but an orange has x1.05. if you upgrade from purple to orange, will this roll, and all others, upgrade as well or will you have an orange weapon with purple rolls on it?

drackiller
05-06-2014, 04:11 AM
I may be wrong, but i think that they said something about in the live stream that the rolls would be tied in each category/level.
But not sure.

duction
05-06-2014, 04:22 AM
rolls will be random, apart from arkbreaker guns etc, set rolls.

drackiller
05-06-2014, 04:31 AM
rolls will be random, apart from arkbreaker guns etc, set rolls.
No, they will be tied to each gun category and rarity level.

duction
05-06-2014, 05:05 AM
yes random for that specific gun type, he wanted to know if they would all get a set roll lol,

ConcreteSnake
05-06-2014, 06:06 AM
When upgrading a gun the weapon rolls that color roll that is needed. It takes 20 minutes so I'm thinking it will rwmaster the gun at the same time.

Critical Errors
05-06-2014, 06:25 AM
im sure that the orange roll will be random. i think the question the OP asked was more about the rarity level of the mastery. if i remember right, a purple gun has for example a x1.04 damage roll, but an orange has x1.05. if you upgrade from purple to orange, will this roll, and all others, upgrade as well or will you have an orange weapon with purple rolls on it?

Yes, this. It's already been explained that rarity increase comes with the rolls of that color. So a blue to purple gets the purple roll added. Mastery roll is not explained however. Will the mastery be upgraded, or stay the same?