PDA

View Full Version : Not Sure

Pilot
05-06-2014, 12:08 PM
Can anyone explain to me how to get the chimera vendors guns. What's up with the blue things?

Odessa
05-06-2014, 12:12 PM
You receive one Core per day from completing the Chimera daily contract. That will be a random (Explosions 101) map listed under Contracts. You can also get 3 doing the weekly contract for Paradise faction.

Pilot
05-06-2014, 12:16 PM
You receive one Core per day from completing the Chimera daily contract. That will be a random (Explosions 101) map listed under Contracts. You can also get 3 doing the weekly contract for Paradise faction.Not to sound stupid but I looked at those AND I can't seem to find any of these contracts on the map. They just didn't make any sense.

Odessa
05-06-2014, 12:32 PM
Using the 360 so.... Hit the back button, then pull left trigger. When the circle comes up select Goals. From there you right bumper to the Contract section and review the daily/weekly contracts.

Once you see which map is needed you hit B to go out of map section. Right on the D-Pad and the first option is for the Multiplayer. From there you choose coop and then the map you want. Last choice is what level of difficulty.

I hope this all makes sense. I'm at work and having a brain fart about controls.

Festival
05-06-2014, 01:09 PM
That will be a random (Explosions 101) map listed under Contracts.

I see that you did there.

Odessa
05-06-2014, 01:29 PM
I see that you did there.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! *smirks*

Atticus Batman
05-07-2014, 01:04 AM
All chimera contractsthat give the blue core are for doing a certain co-op on expert (threat level 10). So it is best to be 5k or higher, though lower players can do it.