PDA

View Full Version : can't use dlc 5 rewards

static force
05-07-2014, 11:30 AM
Why is it,anyone can buy dlc 5, regardless of ego level, yet the rewards are only for ego 5000 players?
I brought a nice shiny gun with 20 cores, but, being only 3200 ego, I need another 1800 ego to use it? SERIOUSLY?
When any weapons you get from lockboxes and stores come out at your level,why don't the chimera stuff?
Why wasn't this mentioned when the dlc was announced?
Isn't doing the co-open expert stuff enough fire a reward my level?
Am I the only person upset buy this?

cary2010haha
05-07-2014, 11:43 AM
chimera OJ is totally non-human use weapon, forget them, even those you get from pursuit.

focus on mods

ConcreteSnake
05-07-2014, 11:58 AM
I mean, to be fair all the guns in the vendor say they are ego 5000 (in red if you are too low) these are end game weapons meant for high level players. Anyone can buy and use the mods. In other vendors the guns will say their ego next to them and they re never higher than you are.

Pilot
05-07-2014, 11:58 AM
Why is it,anyone can buy dlc 5, regardless of ego level, yet the rewards are only for ego 5000 players?
I brought a nice shiny gun with 20 cores, but, being only 3200 ego, I need another 1800 ego to use it? SERIOUSLY?
When any weapons you get from lockboxes and stores come out at your level,why don't the chimera stuff?
Why wasn't this mentioned when the dlc was announced?
Isn't doing the co-open expert stuff enough fire a reward my level?
Am I the only person upset buy this? It would seem that for those of use that play the game but are not savvy to the lingo, don't know how his thing works. I also am having a problem understaning this new DLC. Just keep asking questions to the people on here, even if you think you might sound stupid asking. People on here are more helpfull than condescending.

internaut
05-07-2014, 01:50 PM
Yeah I know static force, I share your disappointment. Im actually stuck on about 4500EGO. My xp cant progress any more because I've reached the "limit". So now Im forced to do the pursuits, which I hate, like hotshots and sh!t in order for my level to move at a snail's pace.

Atticus Batman
05-07-2014, 02:56 PM
Dlc 5 is to give high ego players something to strive for. The gun's ego level is right there for you to see. Sorry you ignored the 5k ego. You may not like it but it is the FIRST time they have done anything for 5k egos. Also those weapons are untradable so it eliminates, 5k and higher people from trying to find somebody to buy their gun when they are tired of it, because it is unsellable.

Btw Thorne Liro (dlc1) weapons are made for 2k people. Those guns are at 2k ego and are locked in that way. So if you want them higher, you have to spend AF.

drackiller
05-08-2014, 12:30 AM
Yeah I know static force, I share your disappointment. Im actually stuck on about 4500EGO. My xp cant progress any more because I've reached the "limit". So now Im forced to do the pursuits, which I hate, like hotshots and sh!t in order for my level to move at a snail's pace.

M8, i was around 3900 EGO when i stoped leveling up being my only way to do that lvl up by weapons. Like you i don`t like time trials, hotshots and rampages.
I also negleted before the data recorders on the open world and the ones in Co-Ops. In the world map i only miss a data recorder, the one at Miwork ranch that i think it`s bugged since last year, but never mind...
The one in the co-ops , thankfully we have cool players in the PS3 EU servers that are always available to help one in need.
My thanks to those people, i still miss 3 maps ;) and 5 rats to kill :)

After the last "dlc" and till now i`m nearly 4900 EGO, with a few more classes to level up to 20 and the points for the Chimera pursuits and GS trials that i miss, i think that i can get to 5100 and i will stop there because i refuse to do the stupid time trials, that stupid Hannibal is completely undriveable.
Hotshots, i tried the sharpshooter savior (i think that is the name) and last year when i was drunk i could kill them one shot, but now it takes 3 to 5 shots to kill those dam raiders. This way it will be very hard to get the ego points.

But my point is that you can go near 5k or more if you have all dlcs.